Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Yes Belinda you’ve got lovely long legs but sometimes less is more, leave something to the imagination ffs.

Reactions: 11

Dipdab

VIP Member
Ok see you all tomorrow when hopefully we’ve all had time to process whatever the fuck that episode was ….

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Just caught up- I don’t think there’s actually any couples I like anymore 😅 (maybe Johnny and Kerry).
Patrick is a weirdo
Belinda seriously needs to stop buying clothes in the kiddy section and wear something with more fabric.
Booka is a twat why the hell did Brett stay 🤯
Bec is also a twat
Gonzo is an even bigger twat
Melissa seriously needs some psychological help and therapy after this, I hope they are intervening behind the scenes!
Generally loving your work here but I've got an alternative read on Melissa.

Cant overlook that Melissa is a workplace trainer so will have a lot of experience in "stranger groups" environments and associated psychology. Have suffered through too many sphincter shrivelling ice-breakers and role-playing scenarios at team building sessions set by these gits - professional manipulators 😄😄. Melissa will get whatever outcome she wants from this - I'd put money on it!

If Bryce wasn't such a prick, I might be tempted to be nervous for him 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

a musician

I think she has definitely embellished some. She probably does believe he was flirting with her.
I totally agree with this. Bec’s ego is big enough to think that every guy is in love with her. Still hate Bryce though