Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Longtime lurker here, I watch this on my lunch break the following day and have to much mafs chat envy...

Anyway...wtf...Bryce is such a collosal arsehole! What the actual eff!!!!! He is the worst! He's foul

Reactions: 12

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Belinda and Patrick are more likely to put me off sex for life than Anal and Jason, and they’re not even having any.
They’re like fucking schoolgirls. 🤢

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Can I just say the advertisers during this show really don't know their target market
They need to advertise snacks wine more snacks and hot men 🤣 (but doublebase emollient is very good for dry skin highly recommend it)

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Bryce looks like the love child of those two, Gonzo's nose and the other one's head shape and haircut.
Omg that's so accurate!!

Finally watched the episode and I feel for Bretty, he is a broken man. I want to marry him and we can brush our teeth with charcoal activated toothpaste on our bamboo toothbrushes together 🥰

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Rebecca is an astonishingly vile, spiteful and vindictive piece of work. The smug, pleased expression on her face when she causes trouble really bugs me, and the way she works her mouth constantly like a dotty old woman with ill-fitting dentures.

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
That’s funny Bryce, lying through her fake teeth is she. You’ve got fake teeth now too, I’ve seen your instagram hun

• Haha