Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
It could be because I’m a mardy cow but I’m finding it increasingly difficult to feel any sympathy for Melissa.
I’m not saying for a second that Bryce isn’t an emotionally abusive, manipulative, gaslighting turdbucket, but if I can see it from 9000 miles away, she certainly can.
She’s not some innocent little thing. I’m not victim blaming because I’m not convinced she’s a victim at all. Instead of putting up with his shit and telling him she’s fallen for him all she has to do is tell the tosser to get in the fucking bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Yes Booka. Yes we think you’re self obsessed. That’s literally what this whole fight has been about ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Apologies to Brett if he can’t see but I wish he’d take the Deirdre Barlow glasses off they’re very distracting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

a musician

Totally agree with this, it's making me see Pat and Belinda in a completely different light. We all know Pat is a shit-stirrer (esp when drunk) but he's come across as very sly and nasty in this ep, and Belinda didn't even stop him and say "can we re-word this to make it much less harsh?" These two play the sweet little virgin "everyone likes us" act but I don't think they're as innocent as they appear... 👀
I feel the same. Something about Belinda comes across as so disingenuous to me. She acts as is she’s so shy and innocent yet wears really revealing clothes all the time. Plus what was up with that dance at their wedding?

a musician

Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bryce is such an idiot! “Looking out for her best interests”? He just embarrassed her!

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Ps my boyfriend is working lates this week and I told him I’m not waiting for him as I have to be on tattle. He understood the assignment.

• Haha

MaryX82

VIP Member
Although everything said in the letter about Bookah was true.Patrick should have the balls to back up what he wrote instead of shitting himself.I feel for Brett he can do better than both of them.