Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first started going out with my husband he asked for a massage. I deliberately gave him a terrible one so he never asked again 😂😂😈
I hate giving massages! Pay a professional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pat’s balls are so blue they’re probably Gonzo’s favourite eye colour at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me (Chris 🤤) what is it going to take to wake this fool up 😑 she would be in denial even if Gonzo screamed the obvious in her face.

Erghhh Pat and Bel are cringing me out man 🤢😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god Melissa girl honestly I've ignored my mum about men before and it's always ended badly. The moral of the story is always trust your mums opinion!!
Mother knows best
Have you ordered lamingtons from Radio Lamington yet?
Oh my god I didn’t know this was a thing! I’ve just looked, I’ll have to get on this! I asked my friends yesterday if they knew what fairy bread is and they said no 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really hope that the inexperts take Melissa to one side on the quiet and talk to her

Reactions: 11
Kiwi! Sorry😂 yep I know where to go for all the yummy back home treats in London 👍
Love it still! Sanza I think it is has loads of NZ bits. There’s a shop in Canary Wharf called Hot News which apparently stocks a lot of Aus/NZ bits. I’ve sent a friend to check 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve always wanted to visit Australia! I need to go and find a Jake lookalike, so he can stick his shrimp on my barbie eyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.