Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Bryce’s mum, who’s been trying to help him grow up for 31 years, still plugging away at it “see here’s where the immaturity comes in Bryce” POUNDS HEAD AGAINST WALL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Girls get your passports ready we’re going on a Tattle trip to Aus
Oh & they have the phenomenon that is drive through bottle shops. They come to your window & ask what booze you want, then whack it in the boot!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll be choosing leave at the next commitment ceremony - Mr T picked this part to come make noise and boil the kettle I missed most of it hes like a her of elephants parading through the kitchen 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Ipp be choosing leave at the next commitment ceremony - Mr T picked this part to come make noise and boil the kettle I missed most of it hes like a her of elephants parading through the kitchen 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡
Show him that pic of Chris to shut him up 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh & they have the phenomenon that is drive through bottle shops. They come to your window & ask what booze you want, then whack it in the boot!
Bottle shops 🤍 I think daily about 1$ frozen coke from hungry jacks and the bacon cheese rolls you can get at Bakers Delight (and the Woolies equivalent) and Oporto chicken 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ipp be choosing leave at the next commitment ceremony - Mr T picked this part to come make noise and boil the kettle I missed most of it hes like a her of elephants parading through the kitchen 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡
put him in the bin how very dare he doesn't he know the rules. get him told girl!!!

EDIT: SEE THIS IS WHY WE NEED SUBTITLESSSSSSSSS

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kick the fucker out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll be choosing leave at the next commitment ceremony - Mr T picked this part to come make noise and boil the kettle I missed most of it hes like a her of elephants parading through the kitchen 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡
Tell Bryce’s mum, she’ll tear into him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm 2 episodes behind so just watched the dinner party.

Bryce 100% said that. Much as I dislike Bec, she has no reason to lie about it and it was written all over his face. I'm genuinely scared for Melissa, she is terrified to rock the boat and is trapped.

James is a horrendous prick, he makes my skin crawl. And Jo was thinking in the beginning she wasn't good enough.

Poor poor Chris. He's an absolute sweetheart.

I'd get in a Jake and Chris sandwich. Bec and Jaimie aren't good enough for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.