Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was tough - rushed home from work to watch

We need to start a campaign for E4 to change the start time back to 9 and bring back the subtitles 🤣
Big time rushing for 7.30pm takes the anxiety to the next level. No subtitles is a joke can't even crunch snacks like normal 😭😭😭😭 bet I've missed loads with my crisps but I can't forgo them for MAFS 🤣

The worst part about watching live is having the endure the last few minutes of hollyoaks. Although having watched it in my teens I can’t believe some of the same characters are still in it 😂. Wonder what’s Tony’s secret he still looks the same after al these years …
It's like nails down the blackboard. like how on earth is it still going. I remember as a kid watching it after school and tea and it was controversial then.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh WOE IS ME GONZO.

Melissa is scared what will happen if she’s honest when Bryce upsets her ?????? 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Melissa is a 24 carat gold twit.
The reason that she and Bryce don’t argue is that she does exactly what she’s bleeping told, believes all his bullshit and is too scared to contradict him.

Reactions: 25
Jason is doing the slow ghost that guys do when they slowly stop texting you but he's doing it person 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.