Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not everyone's opinion but the parents seem like enablers. my parents would drag me into the station and have gbh charges for beating me for bringing shame on the family 🤣

I'm not watching what's next gals 🤣🤣🤣 my TV has started to record it as a suggestion wtfffffffffffffffff

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not everyone's opinion but the parents seem like enablers. my parents would drag me into the station and have gbh charges for beating me for bringing shame on the family 🤣

I'm not watching what's next gals 🤣🤣🤣 my TV has started to record it as a suggestion wtfffffffffffffffff
Omg I watched 5 mins & was WTF is going on!

She’s proper rough for sure! I feel sorry for the Dad, still no 100% sure on the Auntie and what was going on there
It was such a tit tragic situation. She is going to claim he's not guilty till her dying day I feel.

Reactions: 2
See you tomorrow at 7.30 with snacks in hand ❤
So much drama tonight with MAFS then a gangsta granny brap brap 🤣🤣

Hope you’re here tomorrow @Turmeric123 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on last night!

Why is Melissa dressed like a ballerina from Swan Lake?

Jason and Bryce give a whole new meaning to being absolute knobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching last night I love that you can tell even the experts can’t stand Bryce 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So anyone else Google Did Bryce have a girlfriend!? 🤣 It was quite high up the search!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

@Sophielee I'll be back tonight have to try watch at least half of last night's episode at lunchtime to be ready for 7.30 And need to catch up on the threads.
Is last nights worth a watch?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

@Sophielee I'll be back tonight have to try watch at least half of last night's episode at lunchtime to be ready for 7.30 And need to catch up on the threads.
Is last nights worth a watch?
Yeah I think it's worth watching

I'm watching half of tonight's episode now so when I get in, I can join you all!

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on last night!

Why is Melissa dressed like a ballerina from Swan Lake?

Jason and Bryce give a whole new meaning to being absolute knobs!
I think they brought an MUA in for them all for the occasion , as all the girls looked a different type of glam last night.

Reactions: 5
I might be wrong but I saw them come in at the beginning and then they disappeared when they were having dinner.
I would have to rewatch, I'm sure they were there when Pat was having a go at James. I could of imagined that sexy face though!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.