Married At First Sight Australia #11 Olivia cooked butter with bacon before Jackson was taken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact Jack’s date was totally planned around Dom and what she’d enjoy.

Compared to Mitch who basically organised the date around what he wanted to do.

(Sidenote - I’ve been watching the Ultimatum and some of these people make the MAFS couples look functional!)
I love that show!

Reactions: 1
I don’t even understand why they’ve put that on when it’s normally on wednesdays at 9/10??? Maybe there’s loads of swearing tonight who knows 😂

it’s not it’s on till 10!
I'm hoping for lots of cussing tonight!!

Reactions: 4
Wait, it's 8.30 tonight? Oh well, might as well get comfortable...
d050746b84b5dc24e1763477a09a0bce.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aside from Olivia being a TEXTBOOK psycho.. has anyone noticed her really odd facial expressions?? They’re kind of like tics but very manic and unhinged-esq and regardless of who she’s talking to or talking about
how no one has pointed this out I don’t know. If I was having an argument with someone and they bulged their eyes out and did the Mexican wave with their shoulders I couldn’t just carry on without asking wtf that was

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that show!
All of the couples were disastrous though!

On a MAFSA note - I have realised I’m an utter idiot on two fronts: firstly, I was rushing the kids to bed not knowing I’d got another hour til it starts!

And I’ve been grappling with the dodgy wifi in our holiday cottage this week…while sat in the room with a bleeping tv not thinking to turn it on!

I’m more of an idiot than Selina is about Cody.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Caught me out aswell! Thought I’d watch Teen First Dates while I wait, turns out I’ve already seen this one!😩

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I might be a couple of minutes late joining as my boyfriend finally took the hint that he said he’d get me a box of sweets for my easter present as i don’t like chocolate and remembered he said he’d take me tonight (i’ll watch on 4od if i miss any) 🤣 only been hinting the last HOUR

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.