Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Jack ever wears sunscreen, the little purple oompa loompa.
I'm genuinely surprised Jack and others have let themselves get so red. It's 2nd nature to Aussies to stay out of the sun/use high SPF.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not classing this as a spoiler but sorry if it is a bit close to one but found out earlier this week (stupid insta suggested thing) that Jacks pad he shows Tori is not actually his, the fake little duck!

“Jack's ex-girlfriend - who he reportedly broke up with to be on the show - has claimed to So Dramatic! that the 'home' was actually an Airbnb that he hired for the homestay because he was still living with his ex-fiancée.”

Not sure if they’ll address that or not ahead but that tomato looking man is 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 central!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just finishing my dinner. Bloody child made me take her somewhere tonight and I’d to step up and parent. Not happy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I need to go take the bins out but I’m worried I’ll trip, fall into the car and end up at the shop buying chocolate treats

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I got Jade and marry Tin man Tim!

I’m not buying the Eden drama. It’s all staged drama to give them their time since they’ve had nothing so far.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.