Married At First Sight Aus #12 Mitch is wiggin all the way to enter his suit to the Chelsea Flower Show brah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m like are you making that noise because you’re into it or signalling you’re struggling to breathe?
I've just laughed so hard sounds like I chain smoke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I said to DILF you make a lot of noise and are you gripping me because you want to carry on or are you trying to gasp for air 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh duck off with the faux drama. There is no way that dopey twit is going to dump the psychopath.

Reactions: 16
Wish gym tash would button his shirt up. Don't wanna see your belly button Jacks ya'llll know I got a hate for belly buttons.🀒

Reactions: 10
She looks a state and I’m getting a scalp ache just looking at that hair

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.