Married At First Sight Aus #12 Mitch is wiggin all the way to enter his suit to the Chelsea Flower Show brah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brent fans - I know you’re probably slightly blindsided by your ambition to sit on his face, but dont you find the fact he’s still claiming to like Shergar despite her being an absolute nightmare seriously off putting?
Aww B do you have to ruin the fantasy by making a valid point? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
insider info: the wiggin brah etc sayings by Mitch is how all Gold Coast boys speak HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does the obese whale look different facial wise? Is it cause of the Croydon face lift with the fake ponytail

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soz. But as my old mum said to me, if you’re going to go to the trouble of sitting on someone’s face, at least make sure they’re not a complete tosspot.
But you don't need to know the ins and outs so to speak if you're just doing some riding and face sitting 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.