Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww I had a little blub tonight at Sean & Susan and Elene & Simon..... bless them..... Still hating on Antony.... he is so, so arrogant, controlling and patronising ... the way he smirks when it shows the other couples aren't doing amazing (like Cheryl and Andrew.) - he just has a 'I'm much better than you all' air about him - I've seen his comment on tomorrow nights clip.... !! :mad::mad::mad: and Cheryl's Dad.... he was a prick at her 'wedding' I didn't expect any less from him ! I'm guessing the age difference will play a big part for him too ! Roll on tomorrow !!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree Don'tmissmuch! Anthony makes my skin itch 🤢

That clip of Cheryl's Dad in the kitchen has got me so intrigued!! Love other Tattlers saying tonight's it going to be good/crazy, I'm looking forward to it 🙈

I think so many are staying just to stay for the fun benefits of travelling Oz and bring in telly 😆😆 Michelle twin springs to mind...she doesn't want to be out whilst her sister is in but she has zero interest in Jesse and his fruit 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9

That clip of Cheryl's Dad in the kitchen has got me so intrigued!! Love other Tattlers saying tonight's it going to be good/crazy, I'm looking forward to it 🙈

I think so many are staying just to stay for the fun benefits of travelling Oz and bring in telly 😆😆 Michelle twin springs to mind...she doesn't want to be out whilst her sister is in but she has zero interest in Jesse and his fruit 😆😆
I agree Sharon cba to leave or be without her so she’ll just stay. It’s ridiculous I get they’re twins but they’re individual people

Reactions: 3
Michelle is so jealous of Sharon.
I said that right from the beginning - even when they were getting ready for the wedding she was comparing herself and saying she wanted to have her hair and make up more like her sister.... yes they are twins but surely by 30 you'd have you're own individuality ? They even had the same dresses.... !! Plus Sharon has obviously made a successful business too while Michelle has travelled....... Michelle seems insecure and wants what her sister has so is just sticking it out so she's still in the show...... Also bit confused ???? Jesse and Nick knew each other but one lives in Adelaide the other Melbourne (I think).... I googled and that's 8 hours apart?!!! Did Nick work in Adelaide ?????

• Heart
Did they know each other, or did they just click because they had the shared wedding experience and 'knew' each other from the mass gatherings pre wedding day?

Did they know each other, or did they just click because they had the shared wedding experience and 'knew' each other from the mass gatherings pre wedding day?
They made a comment at the wedding about knowing each other already but I wondered was it from the process prior to that, like meeting producers, or the matching team etc.

Reactions: 2
They made a comment at the wedding about knowing each other already but I wondered was it from the process prior to that, like meeting producers, or the matching team etc.
No remember all the boys met the night before weddings and so did all the ladies that’s where they all met before they got married. It was the episode the twins were bitchy to Cheryl and called her Shrek or something.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.nine.com.au/article/6ab76711-ba3c-45df-a68a-f2e725468088 they called her shrek princess. (n)

• Wow
Ahhh that makes sense now that they had maybe been at same selection process and then also the 'stag/bucks' party pre-wedding..... I was very confused...... (doesn't take much lol) ! 🙈 🙈

Yep Michelle defo only stuck around cos of her sister not cos she actually liked Jesse. Poor guy, just led him on to keep developing feelings instead of just being honest.

Plus $200 a day whilst ever they are in it. :)

• Wow
I think Jesse is better looking than Nick myself.
Really ? Not me, Nick has now scrubbed up well whilst Jessie is still wearing that blue and white shirt all the time, has appalling table manners and has no social skills. He is so boring and has not much going for him for a bloke of 30. I did not mind that he lived with his Mum as Australia is an expensive Country to live in and he works in the family business but he really lives up to his "Jessie" name

OMG! That disgusting man! Cheryl's Dad is utterly vile, felt quite sick watching him. He was like a petulant child "don't care don't care" and calling Andrew "that", saying he's nothing. What a bleep.

Going to bed bloody angry now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cheryl’s dad was just horrendous. Andrew should have told him to piss off and left. The poor bloke went to get changed, I was screaming at him not to! Never heard anyone be so vile, I still can’t believe it!