Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy and gorge on all the MAFS Aussie version folks, because the recent series this year really wasn't up to par compared to previous years. This year was getting too predictable IMHO.

OMG I’m bingeing it now on that website the lovely person posted above. I won’t spoil it but ohhhhh myyyy dayssssss!
That is what I did this afternoon - connected to the TV but the blasted football came back on so only saw 11 and 12 - got everything so wrong with the stay or leave and thought I knew what they would do. :):)

Enjoy and gorge on all the MAFS Aussie version folks, because the recent series this year really wasn't up to par compared to previous years. This year was getting too predictable IMHO.
I have seen all the others but glad I can't remember and compare them.

I've only watched what's on E4 but I've just had a thought.

On the last episode (10?) the expert said it was expected that couple would not work and they'd break up and go with oulther pairings that were on the show.

So they purposely put people together knowing they wouldn't work to get the drama of a recoupling??

Something about the twins has been bothering me, I now realise that they look like transvestites.

I think when one goes, the other will also walk out, even if they had said they will stay

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anthony is dreadful. Nadia seems so lovely, what's she thinking?!

The twins, I bet they're so bitchy IRL. Their true colours are coming through.

I'm a bit worried for Susan 🙈 She is falling hard and to potentially uproot her life is terrifying. Looks like the reality of that life is shown tonight...

I hope the home visits are better than last night's ep, I agree it was dull. Rehashing the Jonesy thing all night 😆🙄

Reactions: 2
Last nights was a bit non-eventful...... Feel for Susan and Sean and really pleased she spoke up about the bullying of Cheryl - put a few of them back in their box.... Antony looked uncomfortable for being called out - which I'm glad... he's a smug bastard and I think overall he won't have done himself favours with Nadia.... I'm glad she stood up to him too..... he's an arrogant prick !! Twins are getting more whiney each episode and I think Simon is getting fed up with Elene..... Vanessa and ??? (Andy?!) seem to get getting along...... be interesting to see how the home visits go !

Woah do we think Andy’s mate is jealous of Vanessa?! Didn’t give her much of a chance before he decided he didn’t like her did he!

Anthony snapping at Nadia over washing lettuce...he’s got anger issues for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Something about the twins has been bothering me, I now realise that they look like transvestites.

I think when one goes, the other will also walk out, even if they had said they will stay
They look like the twins from white chicks film sometimes

also I can’t cope with some of the outfits they wear I can’t believe how different style was 3 years ago 😦🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel so bad for Susan and Sean (I think that's his name 😂) you can tell they're so in love but the distance is going to be what ends the relationship. Neither wants to move but they have such a deep connection. My heart is breaking for them!!

Reactions: 5
Oh God..... ! Strippers make me cringe so bad .... !! Michael really should just of married himself ! 🤪 🤪
First time he said what he did for a living, I had to rewind it a few times. With his accent and lazy enunciation, "Male Stripper" became one word,"Mahystreepa". Even my other half couldn't understand him.

• Haha
First time he said what he did for a living, I had to rewind it a few times. With his accent and lazy enunciation, "Male Stripper" became one word,"Mahystreepa". Even my other half couldn't understand him.
😂😂😂 my son came in the room as I was watching and asked what a mahystreepa is? 😂😂😂 I was glad for the accent, saved me from a tricky explanation!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there a reason he kept saying "male stripper" as opposed to just, yknow, a stripper? Like we can see he's male. It didn't make much sense to me, but I'm assuming there is a reason he says male stripper 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well so far tonight’s episode has confirmed Anthony is a controlling horror...Nadia gets asked a question and he jumps in I’ll answer that...😡🤬 feel sorry for Susan and Sean they are a lovely couple and a good match, it’s a shame the circumstances aren’t different for them.