Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, what an overbearing controlling nightmare Anthony is! Why is he so concerned about someone he has known for 5 minutes! Can not stand him and his waxed eyebrows, run Nadia, run!! And the twins and their precious mate Jonessyyyyy...please!

Reactions: 8
It's just gives more.

Anthony is a twit. Run now girl.

Twins can be witches.

Jesse and Michelle won't last.

I Like Vanessa and Andy. Hope he can come out of his shell.

Sean and ? I also like but not sure they will make it.

Hope Debs is on the first flight to the Islands and does not come back.

Cheryl and Andy - hope they make it but age may be a problem. Think twins have the hots for him

Reactions: 5
Okay team I’m ready to discuss tonight’s episode. It’s NONE of the twins business and they’re basically bullying Cheryl. So rude to run at Andy and not welcome Cheryl!

Reactions: 6
Okay team I’m ready to discuss tonight’s episode. It’s NONE of the twins business and they’re basically bullying Cheryl. So rude to run at Andy and not welcome Cheryl!
Absolutely! It was awful, I’m not a massive Cheryl fan but she did not deserve that. Can’t understand why they all feel they need to be so involved especially Anthony.

Absolutely! It was awful, I’m not a massive Cheryl fan but she did not deserve that. Can’t understand why they all feel they need to be so involved especially Anthony.
I think they all forget too she is the YOUNGEST one out of all of them! Maybe he fancies her? Nadia was a 🌟 this evening! I’m going to go ahead and watch the other episodes now! Happy Friday Tattle Crew xx

I was really interested to know the astrology of the participants and have trawled the internet trying to find out! Some of them I can’t find, but the ones I have are below. Some of them aren’t so astrologically compatible. 😂

The Twins - Pisces
Jesse - Leo
Nick - Scorpio
Cheryl - Taurus
Jonathan - Aries
Andrew (firefighter) - Gemini
Nadia - Sagittarius
Vanessa - Aries
Scarlett - Gemini

Reactions: 2
Anthony is awful. I hate him so much.

The twins did my head in tonight. Just butt out. If you wanted him, you had your chance.

Love Nadia now!!

Reactions: 3
How arrogant and vile is Antony I hate everything about him..... who the duck does he think he is ? I don't think he realises by behaving like he is he could well be damaging his own marriage as if I was Nadia I'd be telling him to duck right off... he's just rude .... most of them were really nasty to Cheryl and whilst she's not my favourite she's the youngest and surely it's Andrews choice if he wants to give it a go with her. When they kept saying 'you've got to prove' she hasn't got to prove herself for anyone only Andrew and he seems quite taken with her.....

Didn't like the way Elene kept going on about her hot husband and pawing him.... he seemed actually pissed off with her..... and he's a cutie is Simon - yeah the make over suited him but he's still the same person !

Can't wait for the next episode - we are trying to be controlled and watch it one episode at a time - killing me though I want to find it and download and watch all of them !

After the episode how much do you never wanna hear “Jonesy” again 😂😂 and the twins defo have got a little crush also

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How arrogant and vile is Antony I hate everything about him..... who the duck does he think he is ? I don't think he realises by behaving like he is he could well be damaging his own marriage as if I was Nadia I'd be telling him to duck right off... he's just rude .... most of them were really nasty to Cheryl and whilst she's not my favourite she's the youngest and surely it's Andrews choice if he wants to give it a go with her. When they kept saying 'you've got to prove' she hasn't got to prove herself for anyone only Andrew and he seems quite taken with her.....

Didn't like the way Elene kept going on about her hot husband and pawing him.... he seemed actually pissed off with her..... and he's a cutie is Simon - yeah the make over suited him but he's still the same person !

Can't wait for the next episode - we are trying to be controlled and watch it one episode at a time - killing me though I want to find it and download and watch all of them !

The exact words i couldn't be bothered typing, thank you 😂

Why does Anthonys face look... Laminated? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really want to watch more, but don’t want to watch them on my phone 😟
OMG, Anthony is such a cock. I think he’s quite sinister looking and why does he think it’s a competition? Nadia needs to run and keep going!
Simon is a great guy, he has a really personality and he’s funny. I do think he looks better with his hair short, but I was a bit uncomfortable watching him at the hair salon, especially when the stylist got involved!

I watch on e4 but someone posted a link earlier in the chat to watch them all in one go xx
We watched 6 episodes yesterday - was suprised my hubby actually sat through them all with me - now I have found the link I am going to watch another 3 or 4 after the football has finished, I just can't wait any longer to find out what happens next. I did google and found out the end results but not going to say. I have watched all the Australians ones, we were over there a few years ago when they started and got hooked.

Reactions: 2
So I’ve just binged watched 10 episodes and I am obsessed!!!

I agree with you all... Anthony is an absolute kent. SO controlling it’s actually worrying. Why does he care so much about another couple? ITS NOT EVEN A COMPETITION! Nadia needs to dump him and Anthony should re watch this back and work on himself.

Simon looks 100% better after his ‘makeover’ however I think deep down he wanted someone to love and fancy him as he was before and not have to change himself.

Michael was a freak. The paring was completely miss matched so I’ll have to blame the “experts” but he still seemed so strange. Especially at the dinner party. His eyes. So scary.

The twins are annoying.
I like Cheryl. She has more balls than all of the men put together. How tit that they all ran to Jonesy and then spent the evening attacking her?! They BOTH are getting a second chance. It’s because she’s a young, good looking women 🙄

I never want to hear an Australian say the name Jonesy every again.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't stand Deb, i felt sorry for John he seemed like a lovely genuine guy, she was just passive aggressive, he couldn't do anything right and she just came across like she thought she was above everyone else

Reactions: 4
I’ve been getting them on my phone then using my Apple TV to show on tv. Or you could get it on laptop and use a wire to connect to the tv.

Reactions: 1
OMG I’m bingeing it now on that website the lovely person posted above. I won’t spoil it but ohhhhh myyyy dayssssss!

Reactions: 3