Married At First Sight #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on the reunion…

Tom needs to cut all ties with Roz if he wants to move on and live a happy life with someone else. Zero contact is the best thing he can do for himself. She doesn’t want him as a boyfriend, but as a friend . That’s not fair on him! If Roz had anything about her she would slowly start to wean him out of her life to help him.

He is the best of the MAFS bunch and I’m sure there is a lovely girl out there for him.
I don’t think she’s that bothered about his friendship. He’s a stage 5 cling on

Reactions: 1
Reviving a dead thread but it’s hilarious to see how much Jordan is banging on about his heart being broken yet being in my insta DMs asking for dirty videos and to make it worth his while to come and visit me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Reviving a dead thread but it’s hilarious to see how much Jordan is banging on about his heart being broken yet being in my insta DMs asking for dirty videos and to make it worth his while to come and visit me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaha love you for this 🤣
Please don’t let him visit you, that voice will drive you insane 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reel him in then wind him up about cheating in that taxi and report back.
I tried going along with it by asking him for photos of himself but the reply I got was along the lines of ‘well I don’t need to do that’… alright steady on there superstar… you aren’t even the most famous person in my phone book mate! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried going along with it by asking him for photos of himself but the reply I got was along the lines of ‘well I don’t need to do that’… alright steady on there superstar… you aren’t even the most famous person in my phone book mate! 🤣
Please just meet up with him to straighten that bit of hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jordan is such a strange character isn’t he. Hoping he disappears into obscurity sharpish

Reactions: 2
Ella has had a “glow down” she looks so much better for it IMO

IMG_1036.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32