Married At First Sight #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on Jordan's side tbh Erica always moaning and the brides that were having a go at him were all single. Misery loves company trying to get Erica to dump him. They're both irritating but I'd tell them to duck off too, especially Adrian trying to give her two pence - who didn't even want Matt, blaming him for breaking up but he managed to keep a relationship with Shona.

Reactions: 7
It's Jordan's way of constantly interrupting which is the issue. He doesn't listen. People on here have suggested he's neurodivergent. Perhaps. Who knows.

Reactions: 3
I hope this year we get people who are interesting in their own right, even better if it is in pairings, then the 'drama' may be actually about something important and real, we should get more funny/ laugh out loud moments and real friendships and couples.
I do think like a lot of reality shows it has gone past the point of total realism because they need people who want the fame enough to take everything that comes along with being on the shows.

Reactions: 16
That reunion was a total waste of time 🫣🫣🫣

I’m not Erica’s biggest fan but I’m honestly so surprised she lasted as long as she did with Jordan

Reactions: 13
Glad Erica has escaped Jordan, it was painful to watch the reunion. He seemed to get fixated on something and not be able to move beyond it. Plus he interrupted everyone!

Reactions: 8
Strange Erica and Jordan have split/announce split straight after the reunion. Always thought they were a show couple

Reactions: 6
Glad Erica has escaped Jordan, it was painful to watch the reunion. He seemed to get fixated on something and not be able to move beyond it. Plus he interrupted everyone!
Agree. He seemed fixated and wouldn’t listen…

I don’t think he’s emotionally very mature

Reactions: 2
So a colleague's friend is on the new series, they're currently filming. He really doesn't strike me as someone who would go on MAFS so should be interest!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did Thomas give anyone else bunny boiler vibes. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't sit outside her house spying on her. I'd be abit worried if I was her, she'd obviously said something to him about not being built enough so he's changed so she'll be with him, he's so wet, he makes me cringe, I kinda see why she wasn't interested.
The whole we're a team speech, no you're not a team, you are two single individuals - move on!

Reactions: 12
Did Thomas give anyone else bunny boiler vibes. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't sit outside her house spying on her. I'd be abit worried if I was her, she'd obviously said something to him about not being built enough so he's changed so she'll be with him, he's so wet, he makes me cringe, I kinda see why she wasn't interested.
The whole we're a team speech, no you're not a team, you are two single individuals - move on!
Yeah i felt like all his posts were aimed at her ‘I’ve changed, I’ve become a better person’ he's deleted a load of posts with him and rozz like the recent skiing one and the theatre visit, him picking her up at his graduation too.
my guess is rozz has had to put some firm boundaries in place and hes sulking. Would love to know why theyre no longer friends

Reactions: 5
What happened to him wanting to change his “type”
oh my god?!

what
how
when
i hate it

I haven't checked in I with the MAFS thread since the second to last episode. I'm just about to watch the reunion so wanted to scroll with you lot while I watch but this... what the ffffffff
---
Saw Paul with his dog in town yesterday evening. His dog was waiting for him outside the supermarket looking very cute. Absolutely no tea or sign of Tasha!
I read this as "SEAN paul with his dog in town..." 🤣
---
Ok nvm, after catching up I'm not watching. Thanks for saving an hour of my time guys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Catching up on the reunion…

Tom needs to cut all ties with Roz if he wants to move on and live a happy life with someone else. Zero contact is the best thing he can do for himself. She doesn’t want him as a boyfriend, but as a friend . That’s not fair on him! If Roz had anything about her she would slowly start to wean him out of her life to help him.

He is the best of the MAFS bunch and I’m sure there is a lovely girl out there for him.

Reactions: 5