Married At First Sight #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The series is over but the threads just keep coming! Recap:
Laura keeps calling herself the 4th expert despite saying literally nothing helpful....which makes her a perfect expert
Shona and Matt are now a couple
Paul and Tasha are still together and there's been no 'big twist'
Peggy and Georges are still together and MAY have shagged. Finally.
Bianca is still delulu, Luke is still a tit stirrer and Brad is still a dead-eyed psycho

No date yet confirmed for the next reunion and no thread title because none were suggested in any of the first 30 pages of 'most liked'.

Reactions: 16
Where do we think we're going to see them pop up next?

Ella - guest on Ru Paul's Drag Race giving tips on how to achieve the perfect dewy makeup look (spoiler: tub of vaseline)

Thomas - appears on First Dates, gets matched with actual Liz Truss, falls deeply in love.

Roz - Guest appearances at kids parties as Sid the Sloth.

JJ - Vanderpump Rules new busboy, giving James a run for his money as annoying English prat.

Georges - Martin Lewis Money Show special on how to make your baguettes work for your pension fund.

Peggy - Aldi's answer to Mrs Hinch - shilling their cleaning products.

Luke & Trasha - "Celebrity" Anger Management Camp, a new warts n all reality show hosted by Gordon Ramsey.

Laura - Made in Chelsea, background character serving wine to actual posh people.

Jordan - QVC selling hair products

Arthur - in my bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Popping in to say:

Peggy's dad is shady for sure, not surprised at all if he's done time.

I liked Thomas on the show but one look of him on socials wiggling around in towels gave me the ick.

Thanks to you guys I'm now in possession of a mint flavoured chocolate orange. I won't be for long! 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The series is over but the threads just keep coming! Recap:
Laura keeps calling herself the 4th expert despite saying literally nothing helpful....which makes her a perfect expert
Shona and Matt are now a couple
Paul and Tasha are still together and there's been no 'big twist'
Peggy and Georges are still together and MAY have shagged. Finally.
Bianca is still delulu, Luke is still a tit stirrer and Brad is still a dead-eyed psycho

No date yet confirmed for the next reunion and no thread title because none were suggested in any of the first 30 pages of 'most liked'.
Why do we think they’ve shagged?
I want chocolate

Reactions: 1
Apparently they as good as confirmed it on Steph’s packed lunch or brunch or whatever it’s called - haven’t watched it though so can’t confirm
Thank you. Well I hope for his sake it was more exciting than I’d anticipate it would be

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where do we think we're going to see them pop up next?

Ella - guest on Ru Paul's Drag Race giving tips on how to achieve the perfect dewy makeup look (spoiler: tub of vaseline)

Thomas - appears on First Dates, gets matched with actual Liz Truss, falls deeply in love.

Roz - Guest appearances at kids parties as Sid the Sloth.

JJ - Vanderpump Rules new busboy, giving James a run for his money as annoying English prat.

Georges - Martin Lewis Money Show special on how to make your baguettes work for your pension fund.

Peggy - Aldi's answer to Mrs Hinch - shilling their cleaning products.

Luke & Trasha - "Celebrity" Anger Management Camp, a new warts n all reality show hosted by Gordon Ramsey.

Laura - Made in Chelsea, background character serving wine to actual posh people.

Jordan - QVC selling hair products

Arthur - in my bed.
I reckon Rozz will start up an onlyfans and be all like see I told you I was so kinky and wild

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Laura will try be a “how to be a high value woman” account and this will consist of about the same depth as those old money accounts by 14 year olds.

Georges will make his gaming channel a general channel and become a YouTuber. Maybe if Peggy ever learns storks don’t bring babies they’ll have a family channel

Thomas will date a micro celebrity and they’ll start a vlog. They’ll break up and he’ll become a PT

Ella will do a beauty line in Primark or something.

JJ will star as Ian Huntley in a documentary

Jordan - hired by Man City to do Grealishes PR when he’s too hungover

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have just seen on Tik Tok that Jordan is called out Luke for a fight? I can’t tell if this is supposed to be a televised fight or something but he mentioned something about contracts???? I don’t follow any of them on socials so I don’t know more but WF actual F????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just seen on Tik Tok that Jordan is called out Luke for a fight? I can’t tell if this is supposed to be a televised fight or something but he mentioned something about contracts???? I don’t follow any of them on socials so I don’t know more but WF actual F????
🤢 thinking they’re KSI and Tommy Fury or something hahahah who the hell would even be interested let alone watch 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12