Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not body shaming cos she's slimmer than me and still has a nice figure (a better one than me!) but Erica has def put on some love pounds during this experiment. Unless the blue dress last night just isn't flattering on camera.

Reactions: 25
It was really bothering me watching Jay and Luke just then. I try not to be negative about others bodies but I can't stop looking at Luke and really seeing how out of proportion he is. Like one of those books where you've got the ballerina legs, the tuxedo body and pirate head.

Again, not shitting on how he looks, but does anyone else get what I mean?
Where are the shoulders?!?!?!?! Where are his shoulders???? I don't understand it.

Also, I really like Mark. I hope he finds someone, he seems so lovely.

Reactions: 8
He’s a horrible prick blaming everything on Jay. He should just be honest and say he’s not into her anymore and stop stringing her along

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm not body shaming cos she's slimmer than me and still has a nice figure (a bstter one than me!) but Erica has def put on some love pounds during this experiment. Unless the blue dress last night just isn't flattering on camera.
I said that to my husband yesterday.

Reactions: 5
Luke's whole personality has done a U turn since the experiment ended. He clearly just wanted brand deals, management, and club appearances 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was fairly obvious when he was begging for followers on Instagram and TikTok asking people to "stay tuned" for the gossip etc.

Reactions: 24
This is the most I’ve liked expert Paul this whole series. I thought we lost him. Here he is ❤ duck Luke though honestly. He’s an absolute bellend and I cannot stand him. Not one bit

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Good job they aren't together and don't reproduce, they're the absolute spit of eachother. Their kids would be 2 headed goblins

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I loved Luke when he first came in to it but I have to say he is a right C U Next Tuesday! Jay is worth a thousand of you, you gaslighting mother fucker!

Reactions: 25
I absolutely love how Paul said thank you to Jay and gave her encouragement and sacked off Luke. Brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.