Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul's had enough of everyone's skirting around the big stuff and the BS.

Christ, tonight is slow moving

Reactions: 18
Because he’s a frog eyed prick who loves himself far more than he could ever love anyone else, there you go Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jay seems like a lovely, down to earth woman from what we have seen. She has dodged a bullet with Luke who’s a bully, dishonest and a trouble causer. She is worth ten of him and then some!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It was really bothering me watching Jay and Luke just then. I try not to be negative about others bodies but I can't stop looking at Luke and really seeing how out of proportion he is. Like one of those books where you've got the ballerina legs, the tuxedo body and pirate head.

Again, not shitting on how he looks, but does anyone else get what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It was really bothering me watching Jay and Luke just then. I try not to be negative about others bodies but I can't stop looking at Luke and really seeing how out of proportion he is. Like one of those books where you've got the ballerina legs, the tuxedo body and pirate head.

Again, not shitting on how he looks, but does anyone else get what I mean?
Screenshot_20231116-215451_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soooooo duuuulllllllll Ive literally fell asleep three times….not happy, my teas gone cold

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but I hope Ella finds her person. She clearly wants love, and to be loved. I do have a soft spot for her.
It's sad they didn't work.
See, I don't think that is necessarily an unpopular opinion. I think everyone (unless they're a murderer or a rapist or something truly heinous) deserves to love and be loved. Ella's issue is that the people he's convinced himself he wants to be loved by (straight men) are never going to love him in the long term. There's every chance he could meet someone in the trans community and live a long and happy life with them, but he has to accept that by going through transition he's eliminated a huge number of people from his dating pool. It sucksbuts that's just the way it is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Luke isn't interested. It's very obvious. She wants chasing, he won't chase her. He isn't interested.
He's playing games, he's saying he's into her more than she is him. But his actions are proving different.. He's a pure scab

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.