Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must think we are stupid. Look what uncle ket sent down for you. No he brought it down as you have broken the rules again and had them staying for the weekend. I am sick to death of these z listers breaking the rules and getting away with it whilst most of us adhere to the rules. This is why COVID is still here. Obviously not the main reason but stupid entitled people not sticking to the rules

Reactions: 15
He's never bothered by anything is he, I'm sure they do sod all with him and he sits watching TV all day. So sad 🥺 poor kid. Useless parents!
I know this is a subject that normally starts kick offs on tattle, so please nobody come for me 😅 but I hope they put him in nursery if he’s not already. The poor kid needs some stimulation that’s not coming from a TV.

Reactions: 14
I know this is a subject that normally starts kick offs on tattle, so please nobody come for me 😅 but I hope they put him in nursery if he’s not already. The poor kid needs some stimulation that’s not coming from a TV.
He does go to nursery and seems to spend a lot of time at marnies mums. He just seems to unbounded with Marnie, he couldn’t care less she if she’s there or not!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He does go to nursery and seems to spend a lot of time at marnies mums. He just seems to unbounded with Marnie, he couldn’t care less she if she’s there or not!
Seriously? 🤦🏼‍♀️ The poor kids a case study waiting to happen :(

Reactions: 6
Her new story, he has 3 dummies wtf?? Take it out his bloody mouth he doesn’t need it anymore, probably why he isn’t saying anything yet. Poor kid always looks bored shitless and has no bond with his mum, Marnie probably records him then ignores him for the rest of the day. It’s so sad to see.

Reactions: 12
I feel like Rox is a prop for instagram to them. They probably only interact with him for the cameras. Poor boy :(

Reactions: 11
I feel like Rox is a prop for instagram to them. They probably only interact with him for the cameras. Poor boy :(
literally!! I feel like Casey is a lot more hands on than Marnie but not by much

Reactions: 5
Seriously? 🤦🏼‍♀️ The poor kids a case study waiting to happen :(
My thoughts exactly

The fact they were unbelievably shocked the other day that he copied something they were doing (can't even remember what it was now it was) shows how little interaction they have with him in my eyes.

Reactions: 8
Watching that video of Rox with the bubbles makes me ever so sad.
Same he is just so distant. As previous comments say he really isn’t getting brought up right by the looks of what we see. He is really not developed at all and I agree with the dummy comments earlier. I think they just shove a dummy in his mouth so he is quiet and then take it out occasionally for the gram.

Reactions: 7
My son is just a little older than Rox. He still has a dummy for going to sleep or when he is sleepy. Developmentally, this does not affect him (in my opinion) as he is really advanced and his speech is coming along great. With Rox, it does just seem to be something they shove in his mouth to get him to be quiet :(

New thread suggestion: Marnie Simpson - had a baby for the 'gram, her parenting skills are a sham.

Reactions: 14
My son is just a little older than Rox. He still has a dummy for going to sleep or when he is sleepy. Developmentally, this does not affect him (in my opinion) as he is really advanced and his speech is coming along great. With Rox, it does just seem to be something they shove in his mouth to get him to be quiet :(

New thread suggestion: Marnie Simpson - had a baby for the 'gram, her parenting skills are a sham.
Hahaha love that!! 😂😂

My god how many times in her rambling stories last night did she say "I wanted to do stuff with Rox" bullshit.... Holidays were probably booked child free so they could live their best life with no baby around. She bored me sooo much! 🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I always have her on mute tbh, I don't even know why I watch her stories anymore! like a previous poster said I am going to get carpal tunnel soon!

Reactions: 3
Hahaha love that!! 😂😂

My god how many times in her rambling stories last night did she say "I wanted to do stuff with Rox" bullshit.... Holidays were probably booked child free so they could live their best life with no baby around. She bored me sooo much! 🥱🥱🥱
She wanted to do so much with Rox... she did stuff with him that lots didn’t (gender reveal party, first birthday party, weekend away at the seaside, visiting family) and kid friendly things she hasn’t done. We have seen him at the park twice. He first walked at her mums. I want to know what nursery he goes to, hope it’s not the one my kids are at. Don’t want their super spreader germs everywhere.

Reactions: 4
She says Casey has the sniffles and he says he has a cough... as they are off to Tesco again as a family! Shop alone you bleeping morons. And if Casey has a cough then get tested. Wtf is wrong with them!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.