Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to slow down to see the sunset and get her phone out and record while driving?!
get the fuxk off the phone or just stop!!!
At least we don’t have to worry of rox is in the car 🤣 she doesn’t have him long enough

Reactions: 9
Ahh poor marnie she doesn’t mention the crash for cash scheme she was involved in and got banned for

Reactions: 7
Why does Marnie have to copy everything...It’s just getting creepy at this point, now the bubbles. Only yesterday Chet was doing it with Ocean. Glad to see Rox wasn’t scared of them.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it a bit weird that Chet likes pictures of Marnie in her undies 😳 I’d be so uncomfortable if my hubby’s brother was perving on pics of me in the nud 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it a bit weird that Chet likes pictures of Marnie in her undies 😳 I’d be so u comfortable if my hubby’s brother was perving on pics of me in the nud 🤣
I can probably bet on it that she loves it

Reactions: 3
I’m full on laughing at her stories, I keep re watching them🤣🤣 The rant she’s on, first world problems and all that Marnie !!

• Haha
Hahahahahahahahahaha, I just watched her rant. I mean I nearly fell asleep as it’s so drawn out and boring but so funny how empty her life is, all she cares about is how white the background of her photos are 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Hahahahahahahahahaha, I just watched her rant. I mean I nearly fell asleep as it’s so drawn out and boring but so funny how empty her life is, all she cares about is how white the background of her photos are 😂😂😂😂
She’s “just tryna get her Instagram neat and tidy and BRIGHT and the HATERZ are commentin but they need to GET A LIFE coz obviouslyyyy she ain’t a professional editor” lmaoooooo Marnie grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
87F31D11-4B3D-43FD-A246-AD84EC0E5446.png

I honestly can’t bring myself to watch all of those stories, I’ve never seen anyone have that many posted at once😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.