Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the nerve of Marnie calling Casey a baby! She’s the biggest baby on Instagram all she does is cry and moan about anything and everything!

Reactions: 12
My son is just a little older than Rox. He still has a dummy for going to sleep or when he is sleepy. Developmentally, this does not affect him (in my opinion) as he is really advanced and his speech is coming along great. With Rox, it does just seem to be something they shove in his mouth to get him to be quiet :(

New thread suggestion: Marnie Simpson - had a baby for the 'gram, her parenting skills are a sham.
Love it

She definitely has been reading 😂
Yeah she has. You can see by the things she is doing. You aren’t fooling us manky marnie. We can see exactly what you are like. We can see it’s all for the gram and omg do not get me started on that underwear pic. Does not look like her at all. She is using the background thing as an excuse to fully filter her photos. That figure she showed on there looks nothing like when she pulled her top up to show her belly yesterday. She ain’t fooling anyone even her face is completely different. She is now doing what big lozza does. We all know it ain’t you just like it ain’t you when you are trying to be interested in Rox. Sorry but if a rant but she annoys the hell out of me. I hate liars

Reactions: 7
Rox would probably eat his dinner better if he wasn’t shoved infront of the tv for it constantly and had dinners with his parents and seen them eating etc, don’t get me wrong my boys sit in front of tv now for dinner but they’re older and of course sometimes tv at dinner while younger but every time is surely causing distractions!! I don’t get her?! Just interact with your bleeping child and get that tv off!!!

Reactions: 10
Rox would probably eat his dinner better if he wasn’t shoved infront of the tv for it constantly and had dinners with his parents and seen them eating etc, don’t get me wrong my boys sit in front of tv now for dinner but they’re older and of course sometimes tv at dinner while younger but every time is surely causing distractions!! I don’t get her?! Just interact with your bleeping child and get that tv off!!!
Agreed she is just so lazy. You could tell it was the first time she tried to feed him herself she had no idea what she was doing and omg them new pics when she is trying to be cool in her comfiesHow embarrassing

Just came across an article of cadets ex she is absolutely stunning. Marnie must be so jealous I mean she isn’t ugly but she’s quite rough looking and that botched nose job has ruined her completely. Don’t know how I came across it as I wasn’t looking actively for it as I only view her profile to laugh at her atrocious posts but she is called Betsy blue and she is beautiful. I can imagine marnie being the jealous type. She thinks she is absolutely stunning 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just came across an article of cadets ex she is absolutely stunning. Marnie must be so jealous I mean she isn’t ugly but she’s quite rough looking and that botched nose job has ruined her completely. Don’t know how I came across it as I wasn’t looking actively for it as I only view her profile to laugh at her atrocious posts but she is called Betsy blue and she is beautiful. I can imagine marnie being the jealous type. She thinks she is absolutely stunning 😂😂😂
yeah this was during caseys X factor days and for a bit after I think. I remember he got a blue heart tattoo for her which he had to get covered up when they split🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Agreed she is just so lazy. You could tell it was the first time she tried to feed him herself she had no idea what she was doing and omg them new pics when she is trying to be cool in her comfiesHow embarrassing

If you look through her Instagram page she’s not actually that hot. She’s actually kinda rough..... she’s no stranger to the fillers etc and looks about 20 years older than she is. Lots of tacky/rough looking tattoos etc.

Reactions: 6
If you look through her Instagram page she’s not actually that hot. She’s actually kinda rough..... she’s no stranger to the fillers etc and looks about 20 years older than she is. Lots of tacky/rough looking tattoos etc.
Agreed she looks trampy like she’s been around the block a few times. Loves a filter and now she is try a change herself completely saying she is brightening her Instagram. All lies. She just looks really dirty aswell. A mean that time she let her kid sleep in his clothes and then telling everyone because she knew it would get pointed out. She genuinely is a manky person

Reactions: 3
Agreed she looks trampy like she’s been around the block a few times. Loves a filter and now she is try a change herself completely saying she is brightening her Instagram. All lies. She just looks really dirty aswell. A mean that time she let her kid sleep in his clothes and then telling everyone because she knew it would get pointed out. She genuinely is a manky person
My post wasn’t about marnie.....!

Reactions: 2
Another 100 ads.
Makes me sad how miserable rox always seems to look. He is growing up so much I really hope they are not as lazy as they seem with him ☹.
Will she ever stop going on about her bladder? I literally doubt anyone actually asks or cares.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That poor child is so withdrawn. They never do anything with him he’s always sat on the floor alone with a dummy
Same and then now she is saying they hate it when he has a nap. What a lie haha . I could honestly cry when I see him sometimes . Even on her picture with him he has no clue what happening. I know all kids are different but look at caseys brothers child she is so happy and you can see she is loved. Bet it killed marnie at the weekend when they were there

Same and then now she is saying they hate it when he has a nap. What a lie haha . I could honestly cry when I see him sometimes . Even on her picture with him he has no clue what happening. I know all kids are different but look at caseys brothers child she is so happy and you can see she is loved. Bet it killed marnie at the weekend when they were there
Honestly, I feel so sorry for the little guy. Casey posts videos like my beautiful little boy and that's the only interaction. They don’t eat a proper meal with him - he’s well over 1 now - eat proper meals as a family! He seems so young for his age whereas you can see with ocean that Helen and Chet sit with her and give her the time of day she’s always happy! As much as they can both be twats too you can’t fault them as parents or a family unit. Casey and Marnie are an absolute car crash and they’re constantly trying to stay relevant. Casey sells sweets for a living and thinks he’s a top businessman. If only he put the same energy into his kid!

Reactions: 11
Why do they all go shopping together? 🤣 can’t one stay at home with Rox? Then again doubt Marnie would want to be alone with Rox for long incase she actually has to do something for him. I feel so sorry for him he is such a cute little boy and he seems so ignored, when she does all these stories he never goes up to her and tries to get her attention because he’s used to it. constantly got a dummy in his gob clearly to shut him up, everywhere he goes he has a dummy. Ugh I can’t stand it. I get dummies for sleep and some comfort but it’s constantly in his gob.

i’ve been binge watching geordie shore and it’s so funny to me how in season 11 they made such a big deal about marnie being engaged and leaving to start and new chapter of her life being married with ricky........... then five episodes into season 12 she’s back in the house like “yeah the engagement didn’t work out woooo partayyyy”

luv........

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly, I feel so sorry for the little guy. Casey posts videos like my beautiful little boy and that's the only interaction. They don’t eat a proper meal with him - he’s well over 1 now - eat proper meals as a family! He seems so young for his age whereas you can see with ocean that Helen and Chet sit with her and give her the time of day she’s always happy! As much as they can both be twats too you can’t fault them as parents or a family unit. Casey and Marnie are an absolute car crash and they’re constantly trying to stay relevant. Casey sells sweets for a living and thinks he’s a top businessman. If only he put the same energy into his kid!
Completely agree with everything you have said there. I think Helen and Chet are good parents and like you said marnie and five head acare about is how he looks. She is still babbling on about wanting to take Rox places. She’s defo reading this and just saying it. Even today in the car they were telling him to do something and he just didn’t have a clue what they were saying at all. It looks as if behind closed doors like you said he is just put in front of tele with a car put in front of him and loads of dummy’s and then when they are in the gram he exists. Now marnie is trying to be edgy with her new photos 😂😂 pure embarrassing she couldn’t be cool if she tried. She is trying to be Sophie. Can’t believe they are related as I actually like Sophie. She is so much prettier than marnie too

i’ve been binge watching geordie shore and it’s so funny to me how in season 11 they made such a big deal about marnie being engaged and leaving to start and new chapter of her life being married with ricky........... then five episodes into season 12 she’s back in the house like “yeah the engagement didn’t work out woooo partayyyy”

luv........
She was an attention seeking bleep on there. Shagged everyone’s boyfriend. I watched it years ago and could not stand her. She was so entitled and wanted all the lads to love her. Seen her round Newcastle a few times when she was in Geordie shore as I’m a similar age and from the area and she was the same on a night out. Wanted all the attention. They were with some guys once who came over to speak to us and she was furious because she wasn’t getting all the attention. Never spoke to her but u could just see what type of lass she was and probably still as

Why do they all go shopping together? 🤣 can’t one stay at home with Rox? Then again doubt Marnie would want to be alone with Rox for long incase she actually has to do something for him. I feel so sorry for him he is such a cute little boy and he seems so ignored, when she does all these stories he never goes up to her and tries to get her attention because he’s used to it. constantly got a dummy in his gob clearly to shut him up, everywhere he goes he has a dummy. Ugh I can’t stand it. I get dummies for sleep and some comfort but it’s constantly in his gob.
Yeah couldn’t imagine her being able to cope alone. Remember when Casey left and she looked like she was high as a kite on the videos. Coping mechanism?? She can’t look after herself. She will still have Casey emptying her piss down the drains out of pure laziness. Still going on about the bladda condition. Should have stayed away from the ket love

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel like Casey does so much more for Marnie than Rox and then isn’t getting attention from either of them. He doesn’t come across like a one year old, surely delays will be flagged soon enough? the amount she posts a day proves how little time she’s spending with Rox! It’s really sad, if she is reading here I hope she takes this all in and gets off her phone. She should be concentrating on being a mum now not an influencer. Poor Rox is just an insta prop to them like someone said.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Don’t wanna be that safety moany person but just noticed they are forward facing rox already? As an influencer they should wanna encourage car safety. They obviously knows the risks.

Reactions: 2
Don’t wanna be that safety moany person but just noticed they are forward facing rox already? As an influencer they should wanna encourage car safety. They obviously knows the risks.
They won’t care will they as they don’t need to follow rules. Neanderthals the both of them. Think Casey has had as much work as marnie now. What lad even gets their lips done.. as uncle ket would say fwwweakkk

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.