Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watch with sound on and I so skip past her talking stories and swear I’m going to get carpal tunnel skipping them all
Those stories are so long, could feel myself falling a sleep but get woken up with her bloody noisy lip smacking.

Reactions: 4
I watched them. Literally hate it when people swear on front of kids, I’m sure it doesn’t occur to her cause Rox won’t be saying anything to her with the dummy shoved in his gob. And eating more when he’s say on the floor? Cause he’s staring at a tv Marnie. Maybe try talking to him instead of talking into your phone.

She’s also a walking contradiction, saying no one mentioned the badly photoshopped hand then saying everyone messaged her laughing about it. Which is it?

Reactions: 11
Does Marnie ever stop complaining about her first world problems??? 😂🤦‍♀️🥴 it’s embarrassing.First she complains about her IG is messy, then complaining because people exposed her for her editing and passing it off as background being brightened 🤣, now she’s still complaining about house hunting.... She’s says she may never find what’s she is looking for. She has a perfectly good house she lives in now! There are millions homeless or live in poor conditions...and ooooo some of ya may knoooow I ave a bladdda ConDiTiOn 👁👄👁 🤦‍♀️

I’m wondering if we can get one single story without her complaining or posting ads for gluten free sweets and contact lenses 😅

Reactions: 13
Least w
Out of all the reality stars and surgery i think the Geordie Shore lot are the worst. Their all unrecognisable. Apart from Vicky and Marnie is probably the one with the least work done
Least work I would say she has had as much as the other few boob jobs. Summit done to her arse. Three nose jobs. Loads of lip fillers. Cheek fillers . Work apparently done on her gums to change her smile. She’s as fake as all the others. That’s in my opinion tho

Reactions: 7
Her and Casey will be quiet this weekend as Helen and Chet have travelled from Accrington to London to see them all.

• Wow
Least w

Least work I would say she has had as much as the other few boob jobs. Summit done to her arse. Three nose jobs. Loads of lip fillers. Cheek fillers . Work apparently done on her gums to change her smile. She’s as fake as all the others. That’s in my opinion tho
I mean yeah shes had loads done but when you compare Holly, Charlotte and Chloe to how they used to look i dont think she is as bad as them

Reactions: 4
I mean yeah shes had loads done but when you compare Holly, Charlotte and Chloe to how they used to look i dont think she is as bad as them
Yeah I know what you mean she doesn’t look as fake as them so maybe done more subtle. Can’t believe how different she looks to that picture tho. The thing that gets me with her is she tries to pretend she is natural when we all know she is not . Same as Zara mcdermott

Reactions: 5
I think holly actually looks the best out of them specially now she’s calmed down on the fillers. When I rewatch Geordie shore I can’t say I’m surprised, there doesn’t seem to be any kind of mental support just things that make good viewing.

Reactions: 8
I think holly actually looks the best out of them specially now she’s calmed down on the fillers. When I rewatch Geordie shore I can’t say I’m surprised, there doesn’t seem to be any kind of mental support just things that make good viewing.
chet ket and Helen are definitely down there for the weekend the four of them aren’t posting much. Breaking rules again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.