Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was born 29th October (I only know because my son was born the same month). So if we are going by age only he’s not old enough. Not being pedantic but it’s true.
age is only applicable for height based seats. If you have a height based seat, the child MUST be over 15 months. On a weight based seat the age is not taken into account, and they only need to be 9kg but able to sit up for minimum of 30 minutes. I had to look into this when my first was 13 months. She Screamed for entire car journeys rear facing, often up to an hour, once she was so upset she made herself sick which is obviously so dangerous when I couldn’t even see her properly only through the mirror. She then went front facing in an appropriate car seat for her weight and was a peaceful happy car rider. We felt at the time it was safest option for all of us and our day to day journeys were always on 30mph roads so I never was in a situation where I was on a fast motorway (motorways scare me)

Reactions: 4
So demanding mr Roxaroo 😂😂😂 why because he asked you to get him something. He had clearly been asking for ages as he was crying and she decided to get up as she had the camera on. She boils my piss she does

Reactions: 7
So Helen and Chet show Ocean giving kisses and now Marnie is acting for the ‘gram and her kid is kissing her. Why does she look so shocked ? Maybe cause it’s the only bit of attention she ever gives him. Massive head 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Helen and Chet show Ocean giving kisses and now Marnie is acting for the ‘gram and her kid is kissing her. Why does she look so shocked ? Maybe cause it’s the only bit of attention she ever gives him. Massive head 😒
I was about to come on here to say this! She always has to copy everything and make it about her 🥴
It was definitely the first time he ever done that as she acted so suprised that he did it 😂😅

I was about to come on here to say this! She always has to copy everything and make it about her 🥴
It was definitely the first time he ever done that as she acted so suprised that he did it 😂😅
Thought the same the silly cow was over the moon. She is so jealous of Chet and Helen it’s unreal. She has bit got a clue hot to look after that little boy. I swear she reads this as now she is trying to make people think she is the doting mother but she doesn’t fool us

Noticed it looked like Casey was in an office doing work. Surely selling overpriced sweets is not an essential business 🤔🤔

• Haha
Chet put up a sweet post dedicated to his family to his morning. How long we giving it until Marnie / Casey do something similar???? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ If Chet and Helen came off social media she wouldn’t know what to post anymore. No lead to follow!

Reactions: 11
Chet put up a sweet post dedicated to his family to his morning. How long we giving it until Marnie / Casey do something similar???? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ If Chet and Helen came off social media she wouldn’t know what to post anymore. No lead to follow!
Yeah she copies everything they do she is bow starting with taking a video of Rox in his cot when he wakes up. Helen and Chet have been doing that for ages

Reactions: 1
Why do they always have subtitles on. On everything they watch..
I do this 😂😂 I literally have to my mam is deaf it’s how I grew up I literally can’t hear what they’re saying if I don’t have the subtitles on😂😂

Reactions: 3
I do this 😂😂 I literally have to my mam is deaf it’s how I grew up I literally can’t hear what they’re saying if I don’t have the subtitles on😂😂
same I always have to have it on as my brother is slightly hard of hearing. And I prefer having them on because it means I can eat loudly and not have to replay bits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do they always have subtitles on. On everything they watch..
It's probably for Casey because he can't hear the TV over Marnie going 'ummm liturruully as some of you may knoorrr errrmm a have a bladda condition and Rox is at me mams' into her phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She can face the kid whatever way but at least put his straps on his shoulders. Or Casey crashes while filming himself he will launch Rox straight out of that harness. Morons. Also ‘destest’. Thick as tit.
cant talk. Cant look after your kid. Cant put him in a seat properly. Cant stay in the house during lockdown

Reactions: 4
I’m more concerned about the straps, they’re falling down his shoulders god forbid they crashed on that motorway

Reactions: 1
Why can’t they take that bloody dummy off Rox?! Looks so stupid now he’s one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.