Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if it was pre recorded before the second lockdown it’s still a slap in the face and flaunting to the rest of the public. Because us regular people can’t just get a hold of Covid tests so we can throw a birthday party etc. and we still have to keep to the rule of six.

Reactions: 3
She shouldn’t have more than 6 people regardless if they had tests (which they obviously didn’t) - also, why do I feel sad that Eric wasn’t included in that video , he was so cute in OGs when Rox was first born x

Reactions: 6
Marnies manager-I think his name is Craig seems like such a nice, kind person. I know it is his job but he seems to genuinely care about Marnie, Cassy and Rox. I always wonder why though-it can’t just be that they are clients.

Reactions: 4
I am so sick of one rule for “celebs” and one rule for us. And if she didn’t want to stick by the rules don’t bloody post it all over social media. It was just for content- if it was really to celebrate his 1st bday she would have kept it quiet but its all for the gram.

Reactions: 9
100% she will start on the damage control!

I feel like deleting social media during this lockdown. Fed up doesn’t even come close to how it feels seeing all these celebrities flaunt themselves around breaking the rules. How and Why do they get away with it?!
I deleted in March. Just wanted to protect my mental health. I am back in instagram, now I will have a look once a week. And I check here for some gossip. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m making my way through Geordie shore at the moment, on series 16 and it’s when Casey and Marnie are first together, he comes across like a bit of a dick in the episode I’ve just seen? I wanted Marnie and Aaron to get together though ha

Reactions: 1
I am so sick of one rule for “celebs” and one rule for us. And if she didn’t want to stick by the rules don’t bloody post it all over social media. It was just for content- if it was really to celebrate his 1st bday she would have kept it quiet but its all for the gram.
If she didn’t post it on social media and shout out the companies that made it happen she probably wouldn’t have got everything for free. 🤬🤬🤬

In her story when she’s saying “if anyone’s planning a party...” no ones planning a party we’re in the middle of a pandemic ffs!

Reactions: 13
Ugh read the room Marnie! Kim K got hounded this week for flaunting her party. I’ve just had to cancel my wedding this year for the second time after reducing numbers from 120 to 13! And here she is with 12 people at a 1st birthday party ☹
Agree with previous posters, I think I’m coming off social media this week, can’t stand all these selfish celebs anymore

Reactions: 9
Ugh read the room Marnie! Kim K got hounded this week for flaunting her party. I’ve just had to cancel my wedding this year for the second time after reducing numbers from 120 to 13! And here she is with 12 people at a 1st birthday party ☹
Agree with previous posters, I think I’m coming off social media this week, can’t stand all these selfish celebs anymore
I’m with you on the wedding front! Decided to book a last minute registry office wedding for myself and hubby 2 be as I’m sick of having to keep cancelling it! So it’s infuriating to see them flaunting about breaking the rules!!

I’m sorry to hear that, I for married with 13 people but 7 years ago through choice. Everything crossed for you.
I can just imagine the event planners with money signs in their eyes and no one is doing to bother planning a party. It was pre recorded? What in February before corona when Rox was 4 months old?

• Heart
When I started watching her story from last night I thought it was going to be an apology for her ridiculous birthday party. But no, it’s a bleeping advert for the event planners. Hun, nobody is in the market for an event planner. People have cancelled weddings, birthdays, anniversary’s, they’ve not been able to attend funerals. We could be in lockdown for Christmas and this stupid bint is banging on about an unreal first birthday party 😤 She needs to get in the real world ffs, what an absolute insult to her followers.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to hear that, I for married with 13 people but 7 years ago through choice. Everything crossed for you.
I can just imagine the event planners with money signs in their eyes and no one is doing to bother planning a party. It was pre recorded? What in February before corona when Rox was 4 months old?
No I think they meant pre recorded before this second lockdown so it was done last week. Because Helen has blonde hair in the video and she’s heavily pregnant. Also you can see Rox and Ocean are grown up. It’s funny how they are trying to make out there were no guidelines last week even before second lockdown but there clearly were like the law of no more the six people, or the fact that Helen and Chet came from an area that was in tier 3 to go to Rox’s birthday

The fact she kept promoting the video on her stories, wilddddly ignorant

She was wearing the same outfit on her stories the day before Rox's birthday that she had on the video. She thinks everyone is stupid 🙄

The events company have said all the businesses involved took PPE precautions, but the chef isn’t even wearing a mask less than 30 seconds into the video!
Im actually insulted that they think people will believe this was pre recorded and within the rules 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No I think they meant pre recorded before this second lockdown so it was done last week. Because Helen has blonde hair in the video and she’s heavily pregnant. Also you can see Rox and Ocean are grown up. It’s funny how they are trying to make out there were no guidelines last week even before second lockdown but there clearly were like the law of no more the six people, or the fact that Helen and Chet came from an area that was in tier 3 to go to Rox’s birthday
Exactly, if it was recorded anytime since March 23rd there has been restrictions in place. For the last month it’s been rule of 6 and tier system.

Reactions: 5
I really hope someone local to her has reported her to the local police force. I’d love to see it blow up in her face the stupid melt

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.