Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her usual moan/ story she is bewildered as to why there is not many trick or treaters this year🤦‍♀️. Her intelligence baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just watching her on Geordie OGs. They got to meeting up with her mum and stepdad and she needed a wee so went back into the car. Casey explained they have to have a pot in there because when she needs to go (bladda condition) she needs to go. Fair enough I guess... but then she got out of the car and called Casey to come and get the pot of wee to get rid of it! He was walking around with it to pour it down a drain 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m just watching her on Geordie OGs. They got to meeting up with her mum and stepdad and she needed a wee so went back into the car. Casey explained they have to have a pot in there because when she needs to go (bladda condition) she needs to go. Fair enough I guess... but then she got out of the car and called Casey to come and get the pot of wee to get rid of it! He was walking around with it to pour it down a drain 😂
Omg when I was watching that the other day I was thinking why the hell can’t she sort it out herself?? She bosses him around so much it’s embarrassing ...

Reactions: 7
Omg when I was watching that the other day I was thinking why the hell can’t she sort it out herself?? She bosses him around so much it’s embarrassing ...
Yeah I really can’t imagine my partner being that willing to walk around with a pot of my piss finding somewhere to empty it 😂

Reactions: 2
So she’s plastered all over Instagram Roxs 1st birthday party with tit loads of people in her house. Queue the comments 🍿 🍿

Reactions: 6
There won’t be any of her post, it’s all bum lickers. At least 12 people on her house, rules don’t count for her

Reactions: 3
Wowowow she is getting dragged in the comment section under Rox’s birthday video. Like seriously what a slap in the face to the public and her fans. It’s all for the gram! She really couldn’t have chosen a worse time to show off. Whilst people can’t even go to their own families funerals. But it’s okay if your rich an famous, you are untouchable to Covid apparently and above the law 🤷‍♀️

I can’t believe they had the audacity to flaunt how many people came to Rox’s birthday whilst the UK goes into another lockdown. Disgusting!

Reactions: 12
Yknow what Marns, you could have finally managed to get yourself an active thread on Tattle with that tone deaf IGTV. What an absolute bell end! 😤

Reactions: 5
There’s something wrong with her bladda?
They are talking like only Marnie has problems!
there are people going through way worse tit than Marnie. And that blinking bladda condition 😤 omgggg if I hear that one more time I’m going to scream 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long until we get a story like "as some of you may knooor a have a bladda condition and a havent been very active cos of ma bladda" now this has blown up in her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long until we get a story like "as some of you may knooor a have a bladda condition and a havent been very active cos of ma bladda" now this has blown up in her face?
100% she will start on the damage control!

I feel like deleting social media during this lockdown. Fed up doesn’t even come close to how it feels seeing all these celebrities flaunt themselves around breaking the rules. How and Why do they get away with it?!

Reactions: 8
100% she will start on the damage control!

I feel like deleting social media during this lockdown. Fed up doesn’t even come close to how it feels seeing all these celebrities flaunt themselves around breaking the rules. How and Why do they get away with it?!
She won't be active for a few days (apart from the odd Vegan all sorts ad & I spy eyes) then come back and say she was in a bad mood cos of her bladda. Then act like nothing happened

I actually only just watched it. Not only is it a bit over the top for a babys 1st birthday 😂 it was clearly only for Marnie rather than Rox

Reactions: 6
Mad how it was filmed before lockdown but Helen announced her pregnancy in lockdown! What an absolute twit, the lot of them!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.