Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying because she has to get all Roxs bday presents this week saying omg I don’t know why I went out. Girl! It’s Tuesday you went out on Friday night and by law should of been home by 10pm get a grip of yourself woman 🙄

Reactions: 12
We are in for a few weeks of stories going on about having a bladder condition. I have a stomach condition so don’t drink. She wouldn’t do that though, she’s got germs to spread to sophie failing to isolate

Reactions: 5
I shouldn’t watch people on Instagram because I get so wound up 🙄 whats with her constantly saying “ermmmm” or “like” or “guys” soooooo bleeping irritating! I swear I’ve never seen their child smile or laugh!!!

Reactions: 7
I shouldn’t watch people on Instagram because I get so wound up 🙄 whats with her constantly saying “ermmmm” or “like” or “guys” soooooo bleeping irritating! I swear I’ve never seen their child smile or laugh!!!
Hes an unbelievably cute kid. But I agree with you I cant remember ever seeing him smile or laugh!? He always just seems to be staring off in to the distance... probably bored of listening to her talk about her bladda condition

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Drives me mad! Also hate seeing her tongue constantly, she’s always sticking it out or slobbering it about those massive lips

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish she was stop talking drivel in her camera and play with her poor son; the amount of times he’s sitting on the floor while she talks complete self involved shite into the camera. Put your phone away and interact with him Ffs.

Reactions: 9
I wish she was stop talking drivel in her camera and play with her poor son; the amount of times he’s sitting on the floor while she talks complete self involved shite into the camera. Put your phone away and interact with him Ffs.
You can always hear him shrieking and babbling in the baxkground while she's talking into her camera 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Marines got a major dilemma guys!
She’s ran out of room and has no where to fit all her new clothes without shorting a lot of old ones out 😬 Third world problems and all that 🙄

• Haha
Is she actually filming herself in the car with Rox not strapped in? Wtf is wrong with her! The way Casey drives id be making sure I was extra strapped in but he is full on getting out of the seat!

What I find laughable is that the other day she was saying how she has separation anxiety with Rox and he has it with her and that he only wants her but I’m yet to see a day where she has him full time? She literally said she is gunna put him into nursery which she is nervous about as she has separation anxiety🤣🤣 I’m not knocking mums having a break from there kids but you can’t claim separation anxiety when you can’t even go a full day or a full couple days without having a break from your child!🤣 she is never with him on her own or with him on her own for a full day! Everyday she is out with someone somewhere or Rox is shipped off to her mums or Casey is at home with him whilst she’s out🤣

Reactions: 5
What I find laughable is that the other day she was saying how she has separation anxiety with Rox and he has it with her and that he only wants her but I’m yet to see a day where she has him full time? She literally said she is gunna put him into nursery which she is nervous about as she has separation anxiety🤣🤣 I’m not knocking mums having a break from there kids but you can’t claim separation anxiety when you can’t even go a full day or a full couple days without having a break from your child!🤣 she is never with him on her own or with him on her own for a full day! Everyday she is out with someone somewhere or Rox is shipped off to her mums or Casey is at home with him whilst she’s out🤣
Separation anxiety but gets rid of him every weekend to carry on her life and drink then complain about her bladda

Is she actually filming herself in the car with Rox not strapped in? Wtf is wrong with her! The way Casey drives id be making sure I was extra strapped in but he is full on getting out of the seat!
Ffs just come on to see this. God forbid they are in an accident little lads got no chance.

Reactions: 2
If I block ispyeyes will I stop seeing the stories she posts with them tagged in?

also is Marnie vegan? Just out of curiosity

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.