Marnie Simpson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion won by me. Not much of a victory tbh as she’s such a bore so more a victory for her being that this is her first caption!

Summary:

She’s up the duff
She’s still boring
She posts about a thousand up close stories a day talking absolute tit
She’s fallen out with Ellun and Chet
Most tattlers prefer E & C to M & C
Her threads are so dead that everybody is over at the E & C thread saying how much they don’t like her when really they should be here livening it up a bit.

Reactions: 24
Casey's stories this morning... they're going to Dubai then seconds later "Abu Dhabi baby" does he know they're two different places? Also they're travelling Friday I wouldn't fancy a 7 hour flight with a two year old on CHRISTMAS EVE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it me or does Casey look wrecked. His eyes are dark purple and big bags under his eyes. Queen Marnie nowhere to be seen when Rox is up!

Reactions: 10
Marnie trying to pretend she is so excited to go away when really the silly looking twit is having to flee he country as She has isolated caseys family. Will be so much fun in a hot country with a brat of a kid: yes I said it ! Also pregnant and that wet wipe Casey attached to her hip.

Reactions: 15
Marnie trying to pretend she is so excited to go away when really the silly looking twit is having to flee he country as She has isolated caseys family. Will be so much fun in a hot country with a brat of a kid: yes I said it ! Also pregnant and that wet wipe Casey attached to her hip.
Why do you think Rox is a brat? I’ve not seen any of that kind of behaviour, but maybe I’ve missed it?

Reactions: 4
Why do you think Rox is a brat? I’ve not seen any of that kind of behaviour, but maybe I’ve missed it?
See it all the time in their stories and someone on the previous thread seen them at pumpkin picking and said he was bratty. Just my observation from the stories and my opinion

Reactions: 5
See it all the time in their stories and someone on the previous thread seen them at pumpkin picking and said he was bratty. Just my observation from the stories and my opinion
I think he’s too vacant to be a brat from what I’ve seen. Poor thing doesn’t seem to get much interactive stimulation from his parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What’s she going to do if this baby isn’t stereotypically beautiful because all she posts about Rox is how beautiful he is.. never what he’s interested in or his personality, it’s always his eyes or eyelashes etc. it’s so superficial

ETA: missing words

Reactions: 17
I can't believe they're going away for Christmas, like not even to Lapland or anything Christmas related for the kids but to bloody Dubai. He's gonna be adjusting to the time difference on Christmas Day, they don't prioritise Rox at all they're truly selfish. God knows why they're having another! My little one was sooo excited when he was two, obviously they don't fully understand but god they've not took him anywhere for him! Little trip to Santa or Christmas soft play, at least try and get the poor lad excited

Reactions: 16
What’s she going to do if this baby isn’t stereotypically beautiful because all she posts about Rox is how beautiful he is.. never what he’s interested in or his personality, it’s always his eyes or eyelashes etc. it’s so superficial

ETA: missing words
Unpopular opinion but a wouldn’t say Rox is particularly stunning or out of he ordinary just a normal kid tbh. No where what they honk he is and they constantly filter him . Same as Chet with his kids. The filter is never off them. If they thought their kids were that amazingly beautiful they wouldn’t feel the need to filter them. It’s pathetic really

Reactions: 20
I find Marnie has no direction in life. Her top job is basically being a “Reality star turned influencer” obviously she’s gonna be working over time in 2022 with the new house and all the renovations they have been making. Plus, with their businesses as well. Yeah, I don’t know if Marnie will really go anywhere with her life.. career wise!
Plus I’m over her posts on IG… I question her education and knowledge at times in terms of anything to do with the government & stats… I mean, she obviously googles it.. but doesn’t get the correct information from actual resources that aren’t funded by the trading schemes she promotes on her IG. I believe she does love Rox and being pregnant again now, I think she is a good mum. I just….. dunno….. doesn’t seem…. like her & Casey will last very long even after they get married. Something seems off with how they present themselves on IG - might be just me 🤣

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but a wouldn’t say Rox is particularly stunning or out of he ordinary just a normal kid tbh. No where what they honk he is and they constantly filter him . Same as Chet with his kids. The filter is never off them. If they thought their kids were that amazingly beautiful they wouldn’t feel the need to filter them. It’s pathetic really
Not unpopular at all, Rox looks like every other chavs kid with a dummy in 24 hours a day, marnie looks like a pillow and Casey is still trying to look 17. They even look boring

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not unpopular at all, Rox looks like every other chavs kid with a dummy in 24 hours a day, marnie looks like a pillow and Casey is still trying to look 17. They even look boring
They need to get rid of that dummy or it’ll really start to affect his teeth and speech. It’ll be even harder to do it once their new baby is here. They’re only keeping it because it’s easier for them, they just shove it in to keep him quiet, and they don’t want to deal with the few rough days/nights when it goes

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.