Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bottombanana

I mean the truth must obviously hurt and I thought the same when I saw it, that’s why they’ve posted him eating salmon and eggs this morning 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ And he then goes on to posting the woman who said it to troll her and get his bum lickers to go at her… Casey you dull fucking cunt! Don’t put your life on insta if you don’t want to be judged and maybe actually parent your child properly and people wouldn’t comment… absolute moron
he is literally a walking ick :sick: Pouting with fucking alien fingers. How Marnie shags him I don’t know, he probably cries after he cums

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jkop

Her post today, “what a journey this pregnancy was” - yeah, from the bed to Costa and back again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Fuckin hell Casey acting like he’s Tommy Shelby. Nobody’s scared of you, go back to holding Marnies piss so she’ll pay the rent for another month x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had heard through a mutual friend that Casey was bisexual, there was speculation him and Craig (her manager / best mate) had been having an affair. Chet and Helen told marnie who didn’t believe them and cut them off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but a wouldn’t say Rox is particularly stunning or out of he ordinary just a normal kid tbh. No where what they honk he is and they constantly filter him . Same as Chet with his kids. The filter is never off them. If they thought their kids were that amazingly beautiful they wouldn’t feel the need to filter them. It’s pathetic really
Not unpopular at all, Rox looks like every other chavs kid with a dummy in 24 hours a day, marnie looks like a pillow and Casey is still trying to look 17. They even look boring

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
She couldn't go to the gender reveal because she couldn't leave Oax but her and casey are going to go to the cinema today for a date night... OK..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion won by me. Not much of a victory tbh as she’s such a bore so more a victory for her being that this is her first caption!

Summary:

She’s up the duff
She’s still boring
She posts about a thousand up close stories a day talking absolute shit
She’s fallen out with Ellun and Chet
Most tattlers prefer E & C to M & C
Her threads are so dead that everybody is over at the E & C thread saying how much they don’t like her when really they should be here livening it up a bit.

Reactions: 24

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Saw marnie today shopping in primark while Casey sat outside in a disabled space. Didn’t realise extreme thickness was a disability now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I don’t want to alarm anyone but it seems Marnie is up and out of bed before lunch time…. 😯😯😯😯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21