Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Found him it’s @scottmcclurebusiness on Tik Tok and he’s put three stories about wee thieving mark! What a shit show this is 😵 Mark and Julia in their black business suits responding to the allegations in his Range Rover 🤥

Feel sorry for all the people who’ve lost their money. This is a bloody mess!

Reactions: 2
Can’t find it I’m sure it was harlohs though but has anyone clocked those curtains on his live the now 🙈 surely with all that money he had he could afford a 72 drop out dunelm 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When first seen them I assumed he was living in a hostel

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Absolute wee narcissistic helmet this idiot is. He's got a semi for that Talia Storm off Capital the now too. Gives me the absolute boke with his desperate videos to her. Worst bit is, the lassies in the lives and comments absolutely tonguing his arse! Wouldn't be that if you were on the receiving end of domestic abuse would it?

If this was my boy I'd be giving him a slap and turning off the WiFi.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Mark perving over his teenage burds arse in his insta stories today 🤮🤮🤮 he’s such a creep! He’s managed to get her to do a bikini shoot for his shite tanning products 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Oyezoyez

Chatty Member
What was the outcome of the video someone posted last week of him walking hand and hand out some place with a girl when he was in Seville for the football?

• Wow

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
I don’t know if I can take these cunts fake crying on TikTok much longer. Honestly, what a bunch of utter scamming, bullshit bastards.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Hes live right now and being well rude to people in his live lol hes well pushing that tan that looks yuk too

Reactions: 1

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
The hair is fucking awful 😂😂😂 he looks so shite the bags under his eyes from the excessive tanning aren’t helping. All these idiots using shit like he sells are gonna end up with skin cancer

mumz

VIP Member
What a horrid person
Well that’s all I can make of what’s posted
Dunno how he has a following