Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyLittlePhony

He behaves like a 14 year old boy that thinks he’s cool as fuck cos he’s bagged himself a girlfriend. Like mate, you’re not the only person to get a girlfriend. Calm your saggy tits.

• Sick
Reactions: 3

BananaClub

Chatty Member
In the video of him saying he’s was attacked and he says he had one drink …..yeah that and copious amounts of marching powder …cant stand the wee smurf

Lrkn27

VIP Member
“Me & Julia have an amazing relationship, been together 7 months” 😂😂😂 pair of fuds! I actually can’t take the pair of them seriously 🙈

Tbh i would never have known he had a business partner as it is always him thats been the face of these businesses. It seems like Scotts the brains behind it all & he is just the poster boy.

browneyedgirl71

Ha! So Mark’s been drunk and assume hokey cokey’d out his dial in the office, emptied the accounts because Scott’s dad suggested he stop calling Julia names, Scott’s held the stock to protect himself and by sounds of it he’s the only one trying to address the thousands of debt the Rapid Tan company has. I didnt realise Allure clothing was Scott’s too. Mark and Julia have clearly been at a funeral or something but decided they looked like bosses to make their retaliation video 😂

I didnt realise Scott was his business partner but I’ve followed him for a while and he seems like he’s really got his head screwed on, surely he can take Mark to court for what Mark’s done with the money?

• Haha

xAFx

It’s the ‘shh’ sounds he adds to words. He thinks he knows everything LOL. The jaw is wild to me he has 100% had jaw filler
yeah he got filler from a lassy who had a shop in tollcross a while ago I’ll see if I can find her posts with him

• Haha

Butterbiggins

Ha! So Mark’s been drunk and assume hokey cokey’d out his dial in the office, emptied the accounts because Scott’s dad suggested he stop calling Julia names, Scott’s held the stock to protect himself and by sounds of it he’s the only one trying to address the thousands of debt the Rapid Tan company has. I didnt realise Allure clothing was Scott’s too. Mark and Julia have clearly been at a funeral or something but decided they looked like bosses to make their retaliation video 😂

I didnt realise Scott was his business partner but I’ve followed him for a while and he seems like he’s really got his head screwed on, surely he can take Mark to court for what Mark’s done with the money?
Think mark is wearing his dads suit look at the shoulders 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He’s been that way for years & will never change now complete tadger of a boy. I worked with him in a now closed down travel agents in Braehead the one he was made redundant from when the job losses happened. Must have broke his heart that happening as he was that far up the managers hole 🤣

• Haha

smartyparty

He was on a live earlier, and comments were getting deleted by his mods so don’t know if he was inside or what but he’s out now and going to ca meetings which is good for him.
I must have missed it prob trying to hide he was inside them if mods are deleting

wifeyfaefife

What’s going on with this bam? Apologises in advance as I can’t go back his posts to work out what’s happened. That accent sets my teeth on edge 😬

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Is every ticktok about tanning its odd i get he makes money but do something for a change his teeth are brighter then katie prices

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I heard he had relapsed after beating up julia and her finishing the relationship.
That was what was being hinted to on that live i listened to for a wee bit. She was saying he was abusive & cheated on her during the relationship.