Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I think he said something about Jonathan’s Girlfriend coming in between their friendship..god knows if it’s fact or fiction cos mark talks shite a lot of the time!

Whatever happened with him and johnathon mcvie they were constantly together when I first followed him!
agree that I used to like him but he’s changed thinks he’s famous now for sure 😂

Reactions: 4

DRLW

Chatty Member
Not sure but Jonathan has said he is single and has been for a little while. Similar thing with Andy apparently his gf had told him he wasnt allowed to see Mark

• Haha

LemonDifficult

yeah he got filler from a lassy who had a shop in tollcross a while ago I’ll see if I can find her posts with him
Yeah it was Harlohs she was doing all the apprentice influencers at the time, who was that perma tanned gay guy that was everywhere I cent mind his name but he disappeared

indiechick

Chatty Member
I saw that! Did you see the bird rubbing her jaw as if she’s in pain… sits there wi the trout pout on, she’s as captivating as a dose eh the thrush
Haha no I only watched for 5 minutes, his eyes freaking me out 😂.

I used to like him till tiktok went to his heid and now he thinks he’s billy big baws

• Haha

HaggisLass

Both whoppers , and how has he turned orange? caz really things he’s big time it’s embarrassing. I wish these tiktokers would stop Boxing it’s boring they aren’t famous, stop acting like it, why is Scottish tiktok full of roasters.

HaggisLass

I think its sad that he gets soo much attention for being a whopper . He has jaw injections, abuses the sunbeds , has turkey teeth at 20 something, picks and chooses his Scottish accent but all the girls seem to love him. It's a shame as there are so many good Scottish tiktokers who don't get the attention they deserve because they aren't problematic. How he got away with being racist in todays cancel culture is beyond me

also for someone who has all these 'businesses' and drives a ranger rover, why is he still staying in his parents house?

lozza96

VIP Member
I saw his post about getting beat up by some guys last night and they also hit his girlfriend

043rk

Whatever happened with him and johnathon mcvie they were constantly together when I first followed him!
agree that I used to like him but he’s changed thinks he’s famous now for sure 😂

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
He behaves like a 14 year old boy that thinks he’s cool as fuck cos he’s bagged himself a girlfriend. Like mate, you’re not the only person to get a girlfriend. Calm your saggy tits.
That wont last long hes too not right in the head she will see that

Reactions: 3

wifeyfaefife

Literally

literally just watched him and I get he's recovering that's amazing!
But naw think it's weird all this sympathy is coming about after dr Michael called him out too?
Did the “new” him only happen, after Dr Michael called him out?

• Haha

Scottishgyal

I see he is back acting like a wee ticket with that Andy throbber from Motherwell calling out Caz “choaklit” Milligan again 🤡 cos he has been dumped off his burd 😭
---
Offering to pay for a fight & giving Choaklit boy a £10k contract 😂 the boy thinks he is a big man 🫣
Think the both of them got dumped by their burds
I used to think Andy was a laugh but he’s just as bad as Mark. I even liked him at one point feeling sorry for him but he’s back to being a wee tadger. Anyone know why him and Julia split? I see she made a video on tiktok about getting his name covered up

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
It’s pretty obvious they had a fight, they hadn’t uploaded in a while and she put a tik tok post about running to her mum when things go wrong. I believe Scott..how can Mark think he can have a successful business when he’s quite clearly stole money and left customers without a product and failed to issue a refund..it’s disgusting! 😡😡

“Me & Julia have an amazing relationship, been together 7 months” 😂😂😂 pair of fuds! I actually can’t take the pair of them seriously 🙈

Tbh i would never have known he had a business partner as it is always him thats been the face of these businesses. It seems like Scotts the brains behind it all & he is just the poster boy.

Literally
I don’t know if I can take these cunts fake crying on TikTok much longer. Honestly, what a bunch of utter scamming, bullshit bastards.
literally just watched him and I get he's recovering that's amazing!
But naw think it's weird all this sympathy is coming about after dr Michael called him out too?

hazza26

Yup he’s away with it ❄ ❄ He talks about being in recovery and how it’s helped him to be a high flyer in business 😂😂😂 the wee guy is deluded! The two of them videod themselves getting rat arsed then drove home after his fight...such a bellend! He already crashed his car when he skidded on water and airbags went up..must’ve been going some speed for that to happen. Idiot of a boy! No wonder all his pals have ran away from him!
Canny keep a mate coz he’s an egomaniac. Wee fat cunt.. talks like he’s pure game aswell when in reality he would get fuckin slapped (again). Actually hate him and his wee bird looks like a kid. Bless her, who videos their wummin pulling her arse cheeks apart on a video shoot I’ll never get over that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick

indiechick

Chatty Member
He’s on a live just now with a shiner, speaking shite saying he’s gonna do a video on what exactly what happened as the boys talking nonsense 😂

• Haha