Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
The Bali tan response is hilarious..Mark is full of shite as usual! Just like he says he only had one shot and one drink while he’s sitting chewing half his face off with his eyes rolling round his head! 🙄🙄🙄
4D98AF1F-BF4D-4B58-9386-43D48F61AB87.png

Reactions: 2

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I see he is back acting like a wee ticket with that Andy throbber from Motherwell calling out Caz “choaklit” Milligan again 🤡 cos he has been dumped off his burd 😭
---
Offering to pay for a fight & giving Choaklit boy a £10k contract 😂 the boy thinks he is a big man 🫣

• Haha

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
He seems quite needy and controlling, also the tik toks with the voiceovers when she’s walking in front of him and the audio is about wanting to f##k her brains out..I’m sure her parents will love that level of respect for their teenage daughter. 🤮🤮🤮

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Yup he’s away with it ❄ ❄ He talks about being in recovery and how it’s helped him to be a high flyer in business 😂😂😂 the wee guy is deluded! The two of them videod themselves getting rat arsed then drove home after his fight...such a bellend! He already crashed his car when he skidded on water and airbags went up..must’ve been going some speed for that to happen. Idiot of a boy! No wonder all his pals have ran away from him!

In the video of him saying he’s was attacked and he says he had one drink …..yeah that and copious amounts of marching powder …cant stand the wee smurf

lozza96

VIP Member
What is bali tan ? I only follow mark and saw his posts so ive no idea what the fight was and i didnt even know it was scotish drama :LOL:

Also he waa definetly on something althpugh i thought he said a while ago that he was a allcohlic and not drinking ?

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Literally

literally just watched him and I get he's recovering that's amazing!
But naw think it's weird all this sympathy is coming about after dr Michael called him out too?
The only thing he’s recovering from is being a wee scamming bawbag. I firmly believe it’s all an act.

DRLW

Chatty Member
He's changed a lot on social media been with this lass 5 mins and has her in next to no clothes for his tanning products and she is going to run the tik tok page for rapid tan

hazza26

Mark perving over his teenage burds arse in his insta stories today 🤮🤮🤮 he’s such a creep! He’s managed to get her to do a bikini shoot for his shite tanning products 🙄🙄🙄
She actual pulled her arse cheeks apart as if she needing to let out a wee sly 💨😭😭

• Haha

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Didn’t see that one! Screenshot the video so I can go find it. His GF should run back to her parents and finish her degree instead of helping him with his Shite tanning products. Guys an absolute muppet 🤮

What was the outcome of the video someone posted last week of him walking hand and hand out some place with a girl when he was in Seville for the football?

Theteawithz

His latest video 😡 he fucking irritates me.

How can u get fulfilment and happiness out of other people spending their money 😒 if u own a successful company do it urself, u will get more pleasure out that!

This boils my blood. Every year at Xmas I donate toys to children I have worked with whose families are in an unfortunate position that’s out my own pocket. And I don’t run a successful business. It’s not to get fulfilment and happiness for myself it’s just to put a smile on these kids faces.

I see this wee arsehole down the east end all the time next to Barlinnie.

Attachments

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
It’s the ‘shh’ sounds he adds to words. He thinks he knows everything LOL. The jaw is wild to me he has 100% had jaw filler