Mark Hamilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the ‘shh’ sounds he adds to words. He thinks he knows everything LOL. The jaw is wild to me he has 100% had jaw filler

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if I can take these cunts fake crying on TikTok much longer. Honestly, what a bunch of utter scamming, bullshit bastards.

Literally
I don’t know if I can take these cunts fake crying on TikTok much longer. Honestly, what a bunch of utter scamming, bullshit bastards.
literally just watched him and I get he's recovering that's amazing!
But naw think it's weird all this sympathy is coming about after dr Michael called him out too?

Reactions: 3
Literally

But naw think it's weird all this sympathy is coming about after dr Michael called him out too?
The only thing he’s recovering from is being a wee scamming bawbag. I firmly believe it’s all an act.

It’s the ‘shh’ sounds he adds to words. He thinks he knows everything LOL. The jaw is wild to me he has 100% had jaw filler
yeah he got filler from a lassy who had a shop in tollcross a while ago I’ll see if I can find her posts with him

• Haha
Can’t find it I’m sure it was harlohs though but has anyone clocked those curtains on his live the now 🙈 surely with all that money he had he could afford a 72 drop out dunelm 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t find it I’m sure it was harlohs though but has anyone clocked those curtains on his live the now 🙈 surely with all that money he had he could afford a 72 drop out dunelm 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When first seen them I assumed he was living in a hostel

Literally

Did the “new” him only happen, after Dr Michael called him out?

• Haha
The boy is an utter helmet. Punting snide sun cream to morons from his mum's bedroom. Britain's top businessman. Ma tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His latest video 😡 he bleeping irritates me.

How can u get fulfilment and happiness out of other people spending their money 😒 if u own a successful company do it urself, u will get more pleasure out that!

This boils my blood. Every year at Xmas I donate toys to children I have worked with whose families are in an unfortunate position that’s out my own pocket. And I don’t run a successful business. It’s not to get fulfilment and happiness for myself it’s just to put a smile on these kids faces.

I see this wee hole down the east end all the time next to Barlinnie.

Attachments

Absolute wee narcissistic helmet this idiot is. He's got a semi for that Talia Storm off Capital the now too. Gives me the absolute boke with his desperate videos to her. Worst bit is, the lassies in the lives and comments absolutely tonguing his arse! Wouldn't be that if you were on the receiving end of domestic abuse would it?

If this was my boy I'd be giving him a slap and turning off the WiFi.

yeah he got filler from a lassy who had a shop in tollcross a while ago I’ll see if I can find her posts with him
Yeah it was Harlohs she was doing all the apprentice influencers at the time, who was that perma tanned gay guy that was everywhere I cent mind his name but he disappeared

Reactions: 4
Hes live right now and being well rude to people in his live lol hes well pushing that tan that looks yuk too

Reactions: 1
The hair is bleeping awful 😂😂😂 he looks so shite the bags under his eyes from the excessive tanning aren’t helping. All these idiots using tit like he sells are gonna end up with skin cancer

Reactions: 1