Mark Hamilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure but Jonathan has said he is single and has been for a little while. Similar thing with Andy apparently his gf had told him he wasnt allowed to see Mark
Makes you wonder why eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mark perving over his teenage burds arse in his insta stories today 🤮🤮🤮 he’s such a creep! He’s managed to get her to do a bikini shoot for his shite tanning products 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mark perving over his teenage burds arse in his insta stories today 🤮🤮🤮 he’s such a creep! He’s managed to get her to do a bikini shoot for his shite tanning products 🙄🙄🙄
She actual pulled her arse cheeks apart as if she needing to let out a wee sly 💨😭😭

• Haha
In the video of him saying he’s was attacked and he says he had one drink …..yeah that and copious amounts of marching powder …cant stand the wee smurf

Yup he’s away with it ❄ ❄ He talks about being in recovery and how it’s helped him to be a high flyer in business 😂😂😂 the wee guy is deluded! The two of them videod themselves getting rat arsed then drove home after his fight...such a bellend! He already crashed his car when he skidded on water and airbags went up..must’ve been going some speed for that to happen. Idiot of a boy! No wonder all his pals have ran away from him!

In the video of him saying he’s was attacked and he says he had one drink …..yeah that and copious amounts of marching powder …cant stand the wee smurf

Yup he’s away with it ❄ ❄ He talks about being in recovery and how it’s helped him to be a high flyer in business 😂😂😂 the wee guy is deluded! The two of them videod themselves getting rat arsed then drove home after his fight...such a bellend! He already crashed his car when he skidded on water and airbags went up..must’ve been going some speed for that to happen. Idiot of a boy! No wonder all his pals have ran away from him!
Canny keep a mate coz he’s an egomaniac. Wee fat bleep.. talks like he’s pure game aswell when in reality he would get fuckin slapped (again). Actually hate him and his wee bird looks like a kid. Bless her, who videos their wummin pulling her arse cheeks apart on a video shoot I’ll never get over that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
What a horrid person
Well that’s all I can make of what’s posted
Dunno how he has a following

Reactions: 1
He's changed a lot on social media been with this lass 5 mins and has her in next to no clothes for his tanning products and she is going to run the tik tok page for rapid tan

He seems quite needy and controlling, also the tik toks with the voiceovers when she’s walking in front of him and the audio is about wanting to f##k her brains out..I’m sure her parents will love that level of respect for their teenage daughter. 🤮🤮🤮

I think its sad that he gets soo much attention for being a whopper . He has jaw injections, abuses the sunbeds , has turkey teeth at 20 something, picks and chooses his Scottish accent but all the girls seem to love him. It's a shame as there are so many good Scottish tiktokers who don't get the attention they deserve because they aren't problematic. How he got away with being racist in todays cancel culture is beyond me

also for someone who has all these 'businesses' and drives a ranger rover, why is he still staying in his parents house?

Reactions: 4
He behaves like a 14 year old boy that thinks he’s cool as duck cos he’s bagged himself a girlfriend. Like mate, you’re not the only person to get a girlfriend. Calm your saggy tits.

• Sick
He’s been that way for years & will never change now complete tadger of a boy. I worked with him in a now closed down travel agents in Braehead the one he was made redundant from when the job losses happened. Must have broke his heart that happening as he was that far up the managers hole 🤣

• Haha
He behaves like a 14 year old boy that thinks he’s cool as duck cos he’s bagged himself a girlfriend. Like mate, you’re not the only person to get a girlfriend. Calm your saggy tits.
That wont last long hes too not right in the head she will see that

Hes just advert after advert after product placement now thats all His content turning into

Reactions: 1
What was the outcome of the video someone posted last week of him walking hand and hand out some place with a girl when he was in Seville for the football?

• Wow