Mark Hamilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they’re back thegether after she’s just had a tattoo of his name removed. What is this little tadger like, legs spread with his sandles on. Such wee a bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not 100% I think Julia said he was abroad but that was a few weeks back

Reactions: 2
Is he actually in the jail av not seen him on tt in ages
He was on a live earlier, and comments were getting deleted by his mods so don’t know if he was inside or what but he’s out now and going to ca meetings which is good for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was on a live earlier, and comments were getting deleted by his mods so don’t know if he was inside or what but he’s out now and going to ca meetings which is good for him.
I must have missed it prob trying to hide he was inside them if mods are deleting

Reactions: 3
He was not happy about his ex being on a live with Andy Wilson last night 😏

• Haha
I heard he had relapsed after beating up julia and her finishing the relationship.

I heard he had relapsed after beating up julia and her finishing the relationship.
That was what was being hinted to on that live i listened to for a wee bit. She was saying he was abusive & cheated on her during the relationship.

Guys shaved his hair aff, because it had trauma in it.

BAHAHAHAHAHA THESE CUNTS MAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s going on with this bam? Apologises in advance as I can’t go back his posts to work out what’s happened. That accent sets my teeth on edge 😬

This guys cut his hair and thinks he’s now a super model . Lost his ‘trauma’ with his hair cut ie he’s now telling people he’s a recovering drug addict .. again after saying he’s a recovering alcoholic last year. He’s also lost his Edinburgh posh accent he developed when he started a TikTok house which flopped and is now over doing the hard man Glasgow accent. What an absolute twit this guy is. He really does think he’s Andrew Tate 😂

I really don’t think his products are safe as people ask questions about what’s in them and he doesn’t seem to know .

• Haha