Mark Hamilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t see that one! Screenshot the video so I can go find it. His GF should run back to her parents and finish her degree instead of helping him with his Shite tanning products. Guys an absolute muppet 🤮

What was the outcome of the video someone posted last week of him walking hand and hand out some place with a girl when he was in Seville for the football?

Reactions: 2
Is every ticktok about tanning its odd i get he makes money but do something for a change his teeth are brighter then katie prices

Reactions: 3
His buisness partner has took over the company…and left teeny tiny mark with nothing except a couple of cheap hoodies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found him it’s @scottmcclurebusiness on Tik Tok and he’s put three stories about wee thieving mark! What a tit show this is 😵 Mark and Julia in their black business suits responding to the allegations in his Range Rover 🤥

Feel sorry for all the people who’ve lost their money. This is a bloody mess!

Ha! So Mark’s been drunk and assume hokey cokey’d out his dial in the office, emptied the accounts because Scott’s dad suggested he stop calling Julia names, Scott’s held the stock to protect himself and by sounds of it he’s the only one trying to address the thousands of debt the Rapid Tan company has. I didnt realise Allure clothing was Scott’s too. Mark and Julia have clearly been at a funeral or something but decided they looked like bosses to make their retaliation video 😂

I didnt realise Scott was his business partner but I’ve followed him for a while and he seems like he’s really got his head screwed on, surely he can take Mark to court for what Mark’s done with the money?

• Haha
“Me & Julia have an amazing relationship, been together 7 months” 😂😂😂 pair of fuds! I actually can’t take the pair of them seriously 🙈

Tbh i would never have known he had a business partner as it is always him thats been the face of these businesses. It seems like Scotts the brains behind it all & he is just the poster boy.

It’s pretty obvious they had a fight, they hadn’t uploaded in a while and she put a tik tok post about running to her mum when things go wrong. I believe Scott..how can Mark think he can have a successful business when he’s quite clearly stole money and left customers without a product and failed to issue a refund..it’s disgusting! 😡😡

“Me & Julia have an amazing relationship, been together 7 months” 😂😂😂 pair of fuds! I actually can’t take the pair of them seriously 🙈

Tbh i would never have known he had a business partner as it is always him thats been the face of these businesses. It seems like Scotts the brains behind it all & he is just the poster boy.

Ha! So Mark’s been drunk and assume hokey cokey’d out his dial in the office, emptied the accounts because Scott’s dad suggested he stop calling Julia names, Scott’s held the stock to protect himself and by sounds of it he’s the only one trying to address the thousands of debt the Rapid Tan company has. I didnt realise Allure clothing was Scott’s too. Mark and Julia have clearly been at a funeral or something but decided they looked like bosses to make their retaliation video 😂

I didnt realise Scott was his business partner but I’ve followed him for a while and he seems like he’s really got his head screwed on, surely he can take Mark to court for what Mark’s done with the money?
Think mark is wearing his dads suit look at the shoulders 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is that marketing thing he does legit? Looks too good to be true and usually that’s means not true

Reactions: 1
I see he is back acting like a wee ticket with that Andy throbber from Motherwell calling out Caz “choaklit” Milligan again 🤡 cos he has been dumped off his burd 😭
---
Offering to pay for a fight & giving Choaklit boy a £10k contract 😂 the boy thinks he is a big man 🫣

• Haha
Both whoppers , and how has he turned orange? caz really things he’s big time it’s embarrassing. I wish these tiktokers would stop Boxing it’s boring they aren’t famous, stop acting like it, why is Scottish tiktok full of roasters.

Reactions: 4
I see he is back acting like a wee ticket with that Andy throbber from Motherwell calling out Caz “choaklit” Milligan again 🤡 cos he has been dumped off his burd 😭
---
Offering to pay for a fight & giving Choaklit boy a £10k contract 😂 the boy thinks he is a big man 🫣
Think the both of them got dumped by their burds
I used to think Andy was a laugh but he’s just as bad as Mark. I even liked him at one point feeling sorry for him but he’s back to being a wee tadger. Anyone know why him and Julia split? I see she made a video on tiktok about getting his name covered up

Keeps appearing on my fyp, live with that lana wolf. He's absolutely cringe worthy as duck in it. Trying to batter into her with his 14 year told teen boy chat.

Wayne linekar fae wish springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 5