Mark Hamilton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there not a thread on this knobber? The bold Mark Hamilton. Scottish Tik Tok is full of drama and he’s full of shite!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw his post about getting beat up by some guys last night and they also hit his girlfriend

Reactions: 4
The Bali tan response is hilarious..Mark is full of shite as usual! Just like he says he only had one shot and one drink while he’s sitting chewing half his face off with his eyes rolling round his head! 🙄🙄🙄
4D98AF1F-BF4D-4B58-9386-43D48F61AB87.png

Reactions: 2
What is bali tan ? I only follow mark and saw his posts so ive no idea what the fight was and i didnt even know it was scotish drama :LOL:

Also he waa definetly on something althpugh i thought he said a while ago that he was a allcohlic and not drinking ?

Reactions: 2
Him and his teenage bird were at some event and Mark claims she was punched and he battered 7 guys at once and one was from Bali Tan.. the owner of Bali tan basically came back and said Mark was being a cheeky wee prick and was pissed cos Bali Tan wouldn’t stock his shite tanning products and started on the boys who had enough and punched him 😂😂😂

What is bali tan ? I only follow mark and saw his posts so ive no idea what the fight was and i didnt even know it was scotish drama :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly cannot stand that wee buzz light year jawed prick. He’s so full of himself and really thinks he’s stunnin when in actual fact he’s a triangle faced wee fat prick. Got x marks the spot legs that cave in at the bottom anaw. Mr turkey teef… he’s clearly been wan eh they spoiled weans growing up coz he was a wee fat bleep (the ones that get tae eat as much shite as they want). He’s grew up n lost a bit eh beef but still got the spoiled complex the entitled type we all hate. He’s actually had jaw filler tae achieve that face shape tae, I’d be asking for ma fuckin money back. Some woman on a live said to him that her wee son looked up to him and he was vile to her, saying she was a tit maw and took lines n all this! N I saw a video on tik tok of a lassie saying he paid some people to be racist? Any scoop on that anyone!?… anyway he’s clearly been punched clean out his top off one eh they bali tan guys and then sat and done a live giving it the big yin.. other folk fae the pub said his bird was going radge anaw but I don’t believe she got cracked, she’s probably tried to involve herself and got shoved or some tit. He’s needing cancelled the wee pumpkin heed. Get him tae duck. Seen his live the morning after and he was lying on the bed like a wounded animal, clearly crippled wi the fear. What a fuckin wee gif 🤣🤣. When did Scotland start churning out absolute weapons like this!? Ma generation is fuckin elite compared to that.

Also the big man proudly reminds everycunt every two minutes that he drives a Range Rover…. But still stays wi his maw 🧐….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂😂 hes a CEO who lives with his maw..did he mention he has a Range Rover though..wee knobber! Anyone can get a range if they wanna get a pcp for £500 a month while living with their parents! He done a stupid tik tok post when he lived down south at some tik tok frat boy house, him and his black pal went up to a wee old man and said we will give you money if you say the N word...poor wee man thought he was gonna get lynched. Guys a bleeping melt! His new bird is only 19, maybe these wee lassies are easier to impress! 🤮

Honestly cannot stand that wee buzz light year jawed prick. He’s so full of himself and really thinks he’s stunnin when in actual fact he’s a triangle faced wee fat prick. Got x marks the spot legs that cave in at the bottom anaw. Mr turkey teef… he’s clearly been wan eh they spoiled weans growing up coz he was a wee fat bleep (the ones that get tae eat as much shite as they want). He’s grew up n lost a bit eh beef but still got the spoiled complex the entitled type we all hate. He’s actually had jaw filler tae achieve that face shape tae, I’d be asking for ma fuckin money back. Some woman on a live said to him that her wee son looked up to him and he was vile to her, saying she was a tit maw and took lines n all this! N I saw a video on tik tok of a lassie saying he paid some people to be racist? Any scoop on that anyone!?… anyway he’s clearly been punched clean out his top off one eh they bali tan guys and then sat and done a live giving it the big yin.. other folk fae the pub said his bird was going radge anaw but I don’t believe she got cracked, she’s probably tried to involve herself and got shoved or some tit. He’s needing cancelled the wee pumpkin heed. Get him tae duck. Seen his live the morning after and he was lying on the bed like a wounded animal, clearly crippled wi the fear. What a fuckin wee gif 🤣🤣. When did Scotland start churning out absolute weapons like this!? Ma generation is fuckin elite compared to that.

Also the big man proudly reminds everycunt every two minutes that he drives a Range Rover…. But still stays wi his maw 🧐….

• Heart
😂😂😂😂 hes a CEO who lives with his maw..did he mention he has a Range Rover though..wee knobber! Anyone can get a range if they wanna get a pcp for £500 a month while living with their parents! He done a stupid tik tok post when he lived down south at some tik tok frat boy house, him and his black pal went up to a wee old man and said we will give you money if you say the N word...poor wee man thought he was gonna get lynched. Guys a bleeping melt! His new bird is only 19, maybe these wee lassies are easier to impress! 🤮
That’s shocking approaching any elderly person like that. Just shows you how immature the wee chunk is. The only thing that’s a CEO of is being an absolute fanny. That Bali tan guy tore him to shreds in that video aswell 🤣🤣. Said he took 7 eh them on, then 4 n that Bali tan guy said it was nothing of the sort 🤣🤣. Threatening to take down someone’s business… aye nae bother mark Zuckerberg sit doon… that Bali tan guy worked his arse off to get to where he is and I’m sure he’s no gonnie have mr nae direction causing him any grief 🤣🤣. Tik tok has got a sin to answer to wi all these deluded fuckers thinking they are something!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s on a live just now with a shiner, speaking shite saying he’s gonna do a video on what exactly what happened as the boys talking nonsense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s on a live just now with a shiner, speaking shite saying he’s gonna do a video on what exactly what happened as the boys talking nonsense 😂
I saw that! Did you see the bird rubbing her jaw as if she’s in pain… sits there wi the trout pout on, she’s as captivating as a dose eh the thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw that! Did you see the bird rubbing her jaw as if she’s in pain… sits there wi the trout pout on, she’s as captivating as a dose eh the thrush
Haha no I only watched for 5 minutes, his eyes freaking me out 😂.

I used to like him till tiktok went to his heid and now he thinks he’s billy big baws

• Haha
Completely, seemed a good guy start of lockdown on tik tok but now he thinks he is the dogs bolloks 😂🤣 no bother Mark…. Keep doing what your doing being a complete knob mate.

• Haha
He’s a wee midget who definitely has small man syndrome…bet the wee baw bag needs a booster seat in his rented Range Rover 😂 xx

• Haha
Whatever happened with him and johnathon mcvie they were constantly together when I first followed him!
agree that I used to like him but he’s changed thinks he’s famous now for sure 😂

I think he said something about Jonathan’s Girlfriend coming in between their friendship..god knows if it’s fact or fiction cos mark talks shite a lot of the time!

Whatever happened with him and johnathon mcvie they were constantly together when I first followed him!
agree that I used to like him but he’s changed thinks he’s famous now for sure 😂

Not sure but Jonathan has said he is single and has been for a little while. Similar thing with Andy apparently his gf had told him he wasnt allowed to see Mark

• Haha