Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Marissa is raging this morning. Looks like she’s being put through the ringer
While I get it must be extremely frustrating to see your brand being pulled back from you, I'm sure there's more to it contractually and she would just want to be very careful with what she posts, she could be digging a hole for herself

Reactions: 5
My friend knows someone who works in the office where Cocoa Brown is based and Marissa has not been on the scene for over 2 years.

Half the staff have never even met her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is obviously way more going on behind closed doors than she is able to say for legal reasons. She does look quite bitchy with some of the posts today I don’t think that will do her any favours

There is obviously way more going on behind closed doors than she is able to say for legal reasons. She does look quite bitchy with some of the posts today I don’t think that will do her any favours
I would be a witch as well if company I had worked for and build up was pushing her out

Reactions: 13
Her distributors cancelled a meeting a few weeks ago did they not? Also we were in a middle of a pandemi
My friend knows someone who works in the office where Cocoa Brown is based and Marissa has not been on the scene for over 2 years.

Half the staff have never even met her!!
I don't think she has many staff to meet on a first time basis, also you have to remember they as in distributors refused them to attend a meeting maybe perhaps a little then a month ago Cancelling at the last minute.

Reactions: 1
According to ex CB , her staff were on lay off anyways since last March when the first of the lockdowns kicked in, they were first to be laid off at the distributors. They are not long back either. This is going on over a year now the mistreatment of MC, she has spoken openly before about being bullied last summer, who's to say that meetings were requested and cancelled at the last minute,that she has fought endlessly to resolve issues and now yet again she's been forced to speak out about it... "a quiet voice is not heard".

Reactions: 3
I would be a witch as well if company I had worked for and build up was pushing her out
i agree of cors, but at the same time she shouldn’t have accepted investment for such a large share of her business/company if she didn’t want to risk that happening.

Be interesting to see what the contract says.... I just don't think she be foolish on SM if she didn't have back up. Remember this is the same company involved in the whole Keilidh pallet saga too with Sosue.

Does anyone else think that the CB team were trying to sabotage her last yr putting out the rumour of the alleged affair?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have to say.. love her kids room.. simple but gorgeous for her little girl 🥰

Reactions: 13
Have to say.. love her kids room.. simple but gorgeous for her little girl 🥰
She has an amazing eye for home decor/gardening and is clearly passionate about it!

I'm sure there are people on Ireland who would pay well for her design input.. she is a talented woman and I doubt she will be short of work once she gets these legal issues sorted.

Reactions: 9
Judging by todays Insta vids, Marissa is pregnant? Is that news? Also why the tik tok vids that have nothing to do with her brand...seems off brand...

Reactions: 2