Maria Marshall @mummadiaries_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s commented on her recent bump check “can’t believe how low your sitting already at 16 week” naw that’s her dinner hen

Reactions: 3
People saying you sure there’s not more than 1 in there because of the size of her

Reactions: 2
I used to like this girl but my god she is prob the most annoying girl n tiktok. Anything for a freebie or content. The amount of money she spends aswell is crazy.

I used to like this girl but my god she is prob the most annoying girl n tiktok. Anything for a freebie or content. The amount of money she spends aswell is crazy.
The amount she spends on that Saramart is stupid, she'd be aswell splashing out on the real deal for the money she spends on fakes!

She's clutching at straws for content , I get raise awareness for baby loss but she's just waffling on and not really saying anything . Also what about Blaine and his feelings what does he get a pile of macaroni

Reactions: 2
Always see her commenting on another girls tiktok Lauren Lucas the one who her child got sick in Turkey and she basically exploited the whole situation for views

She’s been annoying me for a while. Just looked for a thread. Not surprised she has one. I read above that she split up with the partner for a year. She must have took him back because no other cnt would entertain her and her pish. He’s pure glaikit and she’s as wide as the Clyde. She’s the exact type of lassie I would hate my sons to get involved with.

Reactions: 1
Has lauren lucas got a thread i couldn't see it