Maria Marshall @mummadiaries_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its quite freaky how much her boyfriend and brother look alike 😂

Reactions: 3
Why is she posting from hospital?? At least get your are home first . Maybe rest up for a few days then update your fans

Reactions: 1
She doesn't half like a drama eh?

Why do they waste all that money on a holiday to sit in the room majority of the time 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry did she KNOWINGLY get on a plane home with chicken pox?! There’s no way on this earth she thought that was something else!! She’s said herself the worst of the spots were on holiday! So so so selfish!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So that video she posted with her breaking it was actually chicken pox what an idiot
---
So that video she posted with her breaking it was actually chicken pox what an idiot
I bet she had them before she left and just went ahead with the holiday

Reactions: 2
Remember when they went on holiday I think in a camper van and the wee girl got chicken pox and she was all over her stories going nuts about people having chicken pox and still going out and about. Then she does the same

I was chuckling at her story announcing she had chicken pox and saying “I won’t be on socials” as if she’s famous 😭😭

• Haha
So poorly she had to go to hospital on Saturday night but this morning she’s away to braehead for a dress. Miraculous recovery there