Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But don’t forget she’s off to the food bank to drop off some items today .... 😳
She’s told us all that!

Reactions: 5
Maria could get herself oh Location Location

All areas have good and nice parts as well as bad parts. Such a snob
This!!!! I live in Derby - not in one of the locations she named but it’s still a nice area!!! I would much rather live where I live than where she does..

This!!!! I live in Derby - not in one of the locations she named but it’s still a nice area!!! I would much rather live where I live than where she does..
Snap & some of the Places Maria mentions ain’t all that either 😂 it’s like most places in the world there’s good & bad areas & over time these places change a lot, whatever happened to her shop on Green lane she opened? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Maria could get herself oh Location Location

All areas have good and nice parts as well as bad parts. Such a snob
I live in Derby, echo the above comment she lives in such an overpriced part, she repeatedly posts pictures of her ‘ view ‘ of the field.. always misses out the A road and power stations that are also part of the view 🥴

I call bullshit
Yeah I don’t believe for a second that she called herself ‘an extra’!! She even admitted previously that she was so desperate for a storyline that she went along with the producers request for dating Mick Norcross! I think someone’s telling porkies 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she just say ‘yes and tbh it’s true, I wasn’t much of a character on TOWIE’

you can tell that comment stung and still stings to this day. Get over it Maria.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been said. But I’m looking though the stories. I’ve followed Maria for years. Never minded her until all the begging for freebies. But the poor woman that asked the miscarriage question. Didn’t even get a “sorry to hear that”. I did not expect that. Just straight into me me me. Made me really mad and I was really shocked!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Or rather - beg, beg some more, #collabs, then some #gifted and then finally a bit more begging! I mean let’s face it, old beggy Maria wouldn’t know hard work if it fell off a shelf and hit her on the head! 🤣
551B1DA3-D366-4D9E-AE85-EB675501F23A.jpeg

I’ve just had to watch a YouTube video of her terrible TOWIE accent and nearly chocked laughing. 😂😂😂😂

I’ll be honest, I’ve always followed her and thought she was down to earth, but the last few months it’s become a little tedious.
The bows have tipped it this morning.
‘I saw this insta shop on my friends stories.’
And now magically has a giant box of bleeping gifted bows 🙄 Absolutely ruins me how beggy she is! Especially considering she made a massive deal about influencers asking for discounts on her brushes.
‘the quality of these bows is amazing’ mate you’ve only just unwrapped them! Hardly an authentic review.
Don’t get me wrong I’d be buzzing if I was given free stuff all the time as I have a shopping addiction, but she doesn’t seem humble or at all grateful about how fortunate she is.

Those bows are nothing special, no design on them but still gifted which is wrong and a massive beg.

I've attached 2 screen shots as she did a Q&A and someone asked if she wanted a boy (beige background). Later on someone else asked her whether it annoys her if she's asked (black background screenshot) if she had wanted a boy. Maria's response was no one had asked her that before.....
They clearly had as she had responded to them in the 1st question.
If you're gonna lie at least be good at it. Who thinks these questions are made up, surely not everyone is that interested in her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those bows are nothing special, no design on them but still gifted which is wrong and a massive beg.

I've attached 2 screen shots as she did a Q&A and someone asked if she wanted a boy (beige background). Later on someone else asked her whether it annoys her if she's asked (black background screenshot) if she had wanted a boy. Maria's response was no one had asked her that before.....
They clearly had as she had responded to them in the 1st question.
If you're gonna lie at least be good at it. Who thinks these questions are made up, surely not everyone is that interested in her.
I noticed this. She’s an idiot 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.