Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s a grotty witch - wonā€™t pay for her kids nursery fees or even a takeaway and she goes mad cause someoneā€™s messaged her for a discount.

Reactions: 8
Someone commented on the Facebook derby telegraph post saying Maria from Towie basically how Dare you you ask for freebies on your Instagram my battery died went back 5 mins later whole thing had gone how is that šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Someone commented on the Facebook derby telegraph post saying Maria from Towie basically how Dare you you ask for freebies on your Instagram my battery died went back 5 mins later whole thing had gone how is that šŸ¤”
Sheā€™s obviously thought by using her married name no one would join the dots and make the connection that sheā€™s Maria the extra from towie

• Haha
Thought you would all appreciate this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Just then you thought she couldnā€™t be anymore of a twit.

Jesus. Must be nice to have such big opinions when youā€™re sitting pretty in your big house doing fcuk all, getting sent freebies when others are putting their lives at risk to work on the front line.

What an absolute moron. She should be ashamed but she doesnā€™t know the meaning of that. Her previous line of work makes that clear.

• Haha
Jesus. Must be nice to have such big opinions when youā€™re sitting pretty in your big house doing fcuk all, getting sent freebies when others are putting their lives at risk to work on the front line.

What an absolute moron. She should be ashamed but she doesnā€™t know the meaning of that. Her previous line of work makes that clear.
I imagine that when you used to have to keep old men ā€˜companyā€™ for a pair of Louboutins, phoning your local takeaway for a freebie is easy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The audacity of her actually saying she finds people asking her for discounts on make up an insult when she literally begs on Instagram every single day! Her home is FULL of freebies or discounted items as was her wedding and even her childā€™s nursery/school fees.

To call out carers and NHS workers in the way that she did when she lives the way she does, is actually disgusting to me.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve only just seen this thread. She actually contacted my business asking for a ā€œcollabā€ I just thought ā€œerm your not really relevant and wonā€™t bring me any extra business, what will I actually gain from this?ā€ She offered a post and a story in exchange for approx Ā£1000 of product. She never bought anything. The amount of these influencers that contact for ā€œcollabsā€ is embarrassing.

surely if youā€™re relevant enough companies will contact you themselves.

Imagine how many companies she also emails and messages daily for a ā€œCollabā€

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wow Iā€™ve found this thread after being inboxed by Maria šŸ˜³ Iā€™m from derby ( were Maria lives ) and a couple of days ago on our local news page about nhs workers came up which youā€™ve all discussed, I commented Saying she has freebies from takeaways and something else ... I canā€™t remember and I canā€™t find mine or her comments anymore, we have a friend in common who must not like her much because thatā€™s how I know about all her I donā€™t even follow her myself but I can see from above what my friend said is clearly true, anyhow Iā€™ve had a message of her on my Instagram lastnight saying someone locally had pointed her my Instagram out told her where Iā€™m from and sheā€™s gone on to mention my daughters name and my where I live ( I commented on Facebook not Instagram ) and sheā€™s told me Iā€™m a troll people have told her ,people donā€™t like it! Came across quite aggressive I told her yes I commented on Facebook whyā€™s she found my Instagram? I was wondering if she followed up everyone whoā€™s opinion didnā€™t match hers and why sheā€™s picked on me Iā€™m not too worried now as all my info is on my page and sheā€™s probably had a good look and got this info from there .
Before I blocked her she said she doubts she will see me around as we probably donā€™t go to same places!! I see her about often. it really unsettled me at first and I thought about calling the police I donā€™t know why sheā€™s took it to find me on Instagram and all my info?! Iā€™ll blur out the comments sheā€™s made mentioning my name and info and Iā€™ll upload the screenshot of what sheā€™s sent me later on but Iā€™m literally gobsmacked all from my fb comment sheā€™s gone to these lengths

39D9B746-8F5E-45A5-8FCE-8B84118D8905.png
FBB81C4D-A19C-4470-B78B-18D7D340E779.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So she can make horrible comments about people savings lives but you question her on this and suddenly itā€™s not ok?! She really does think she is above everyone else doesnā€™t she!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Spiteful cow. Sheā€™s just so ballsy. Honestly Iā€™ve never come across someone so self absorbed and unaware. Itā€™s crazy. The tone of those messages is very threatening though.

Reactions: 10
Omg what a total witch. Sorry but I would go to the police. I wonder if kelvin knows heā€™s married to such cow!!

Iā€™ve only just seen this thread. She actually contacted my business asking for a ā€œcollabā€ I just thought ā€œerm your not really relevant and wonā€™t bring me any extra business, what will I actually gain from this?ā€ She offered a post and a story in exchange for approx Ā£1000 of product. She never bought anything. The amount of these influencers that contact for ā€œcollabsā€ is embarrassing.

surely if youā€™re relevant enough companies will contact you themselves.

Imagine how many companies she also emails and messages daily for a ā€œCollabā€
Itā€™s embarrassing. She needs reporting!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow Iā€™ve found this thread after being inboxed by Maria šŸ˜³ Iā€™m from derby ( were Maria lives ) and a couple of days ago on our local news page about nhs workers came up which youā€™ve all discussed, I commented Saying she has freebies from takeaways and something else ... I canā€™t remember and I canā€™t find mine or her comments anymore, we have a friend in common who must not like her much because thatā€™s how I know about all her I donā€™t even follow her myself but I can see from above what my friend said is clearly true, anyhow Iā€™ve had a message of her on my Instagram lastnight saying someone locally had pointed her my Instagram out told her where Iā€™m from and sheā€™s gone on to mention my daughters name and my where I live ( I commented on Facebook not Instagram ) and sheā€™s told me Iā€™m a troll people have told her ,people donā€™t like it! Came across quite aggressive I told her yes I commented on Facebook whyā€™s she found my Instagram? I was wondering if she followed up everyone whoā€™s opinion didnā€™t match hers and why sheā€™s picked on me Iā€™m not too worried now as all my info is on my page and sheā€™s probably had a good look and got this info from there .
Before I blocked her she said she doubts she will see me around as we probably donā€™t go to same places!! I see her about often. it really unsettled me at first and I thought about calling the police I donā€™t know why sheā€™s took it to find me on Instagram and all my info?! Iā€™ll blur out the comments sheā€™s made mentioning my name and info and Iā€™ll upload the screenshot of what sheā€™s sent me later on but Iā€™m literally gobsmacked all from my fb comment sheā€™s gone to these lengths

View attachment 141526View attachment 141530
What you did was not trolling. You were stating facts. She has received free takeaways. FACT.

She likes to receive freebies of any kind but obviously doesnā€™t like everyone knowing about it if she can help it.

Threatening to ā€œname and shame youā€ - bully tactics if ever Iā€™ve seen them. Throwing out the threats so that her large following can come after you and send you abuse no doubt. Absolutely awful of her. Hope you are okay.

Reactions: 7
Thought you would all appreciate this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Just then you thought she couldnā€™t be anymore of a twit.
Wow she is a massive Tory whopper šŸ¤®

And tracking down and threatening people for just stating their opinion, who the duck does she think she is? What a hypocrite.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 141526View attachment 141530
Have you reported this ?

Those screenshots have made her look a right hole šŸ˜‚ trying to make herself look 'ard...who does she's think she is, pipe down Phil Mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is utterly vile - I am fuming that she can sit there straight-faced being the biggest and most disgusting hypocrite ever!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.