Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the whole don't pap me, don’t put me in newspapers, don’t publish my wedding photos, I don’t want to be famous crap, but then begs a living off being famous & an “influencer” she wants it all but doesn’t want to get off her arse (or on her back) and work for it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand the whole don't pap me, don’t put me in newspapers, don’t publish my wedding photos, I don’t want to be famous crap, but then begs a living off being famous & an “influencer” she wants it all but doesn’t want to get off her arse (or on her back) and work for it !!
Exactly. This is what I said. Also I call absolute bullshit that NHS staff have contacted her asking for a discount on her makeup and semi permanent make up.......she’s tit at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree, I’ve said the same before - along with the fact that she wants an private life’ but she’s more than happy to pimp out her young daughter for a free (sorry #collab) nursery place and #gifted toys and clothes 😡

Reactions: 5
Wow I’ve found this thread after being inboxed by Maria 😳 I’m from derby ( were Maria lives ) and a couple of days ago on our local news page about nhs workers came up which you’ve all discussed, I commented Saying she has freebies from takeaways and something else ... I can’t remember and I can’t find mine or her comments anymore, we have a friend in common who must not like her much because that’s how I know about all her I don’t even follow her myself but I can see from above what my friend said is clearly true, anyhow I’ve had a message of her on my Instagram lastnight saying someone locally had pointed her my Instagram out told her where I’m from and she’s gone on to mention my daughters name and my where I live ( I commented on Facebook not Instagram ) and she’s told me I’m a troll people have told her ,people don’t like it! Came across quite aggressive I told her yes I commented on Facebook why’s she found my Instagram? I was wondering if she followed up everyone who’s opinion didn’t match hers and why she’s picked on me I’m not too worried now as all my info is on my page and she’s probably had a good look and got this info from there .
Before I blocked her she said she doubts she will see me around as we probably don’t go to same places!! I see her about often. it really unsettled me at first and I thought about calling the police I don’t know why she’s took it to find me on Instagram and all my info?! I’ll blur out the comments she’s made mentioning my name and info and I’ll upload the screenshot of what she’s sent me later on but I’m literally gobsmacked all from my fb comment she’s gone to these lengths

View attachment 141526View attachment 141530
She is something else, for someone who claimed to not like the attention anymore she’s going about it the wrong way

Omg what a total witch. Sorry but I would go to the police. I wonder if kelvin knows he’s married to such cow!!

It’s embarrassing. She needs reporting!!
Yes definitely needs reporting

Reactions: 2
Everyone sees her and Kelvin in the CoOp getting the yellow sticker bargains 😅

Wow so many local people on here 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahahaha we have hit a nerve folks 🤣 claims she’s only had a quick glance on here but then spends 25 stories trying to defend every little issue! And asking people to just message her if they have a question? What, to end up being spoken to so disgustingly like we’ve already seen her do on here yesterday?! Yeah ok hun. And if none of this was true then it wouldn’t have rattled her so much, there’s a saying that the truth hurts . . .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Good morning all you unhappy people 🤣🤣I for one feel better now Maria has put me straight and have seen the error of my ways

• Haha
She does tell half a story doesn’t she!
She missed the bit about nhs asking for discounts and being annoyed by that. We know how marketing works and that by being giving free stuff you in turn advertise that. However it’s is hypocritical for you to criticise when you clearly benefit from many discounts and freebies. That’s why people get pissed off. It’s rude. And then act like your better thank other people. Kelvin put it very well. You’re not special

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.