Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you would all appreciate this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Just then you thought she couldnā€™t be anymore of a twit.
What an absolute moron! I work for the NHS & at the moment finding time to nip to the shop is a bloody miracle. But from now on I'll pop home to take my uniform off just to keep big head Batey happy. Absolutely vile

Reactions: 13
Why is she being furloughed? She doesnā€™t work!
the lazy cow hasnā€™t even finished her ā€œtattoo/ make up roomā€
she wouldnā€™t know work if it smashed her in the face! How dare she.
One day it will! Her freebies are already drying up
The judgemental spoilt cow

Reactions: 14
What an absolute moron! I work for the NHS & at the moment finding time to nip to the shop is a bloody miracle. But from now on I'll pop home to take my uniform off just to keep big head Batey happy. Absolutely vile
Bearing in mind that this cretin is using the Royal Derby for her baby. Yet all NHS staff are taking the piss. Sheā€™s such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 8
Thought you would all appreciate this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Just then you thought she couldnā€™t be anymore of a twit.
What the actual duck, this idiot of a woman should be reported to the local news papers. so Everyone can see what type of woman she really is, always on the beg for freebies yet she says itā€™s an insult when nhs or carers ask her for a discount. Sheā€™s obviously using her married name so the press dont pick up in it

Donā€™t be looking for special treatment now as itā€™s an insult to our Maria

Reactions: 6
Can whoever got the screen grabs email them to the Derby maternity unit please?
just so they can make sure sheā€™s ok šŸ¤£ when she wants her special treatment and the natural birth she wonā€™t shut up about !

Reactions: 7
Can whoever got the screen grabs email them to the Derby maternity unit please?
just so they can make sure sheā€™s ok šŸ¤£ when she wants her special treatment and the natural birth she wonā€™t shut up about !
Or the Daily Fail; they love stuff like this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said on her insta stories that sheā€™s not got any nice photos of this pregnancy but is hoping to in the next few days, in other words miss beg is hoping the paps are out and about to take photos of her

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s full of tit. She canā€™t be furloughed can she because sheā€™s self employed, surely? Sheā€™s just said it for the sympathy points, that and the baby card šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
I'm screaming

Coming from the women who literally messages local indian takeaways for a free meal because ShE wAs An ExTrA oN ToWiE 10 YeArs AgO. Oh wait sorry, it's a collab, my bad x

You can't have been furloughed if you're unemployed, I think you mean universal credits Maria!

Reactions: 9
Couple of points - you havenā€™t been furloughed as youā€™re self employed Maria. Even though you donā€™t actually do any work. Sheā€™ll be doing tattoos in the Wendy house as that beauty room will be a tit hole for another year at least. Never mind a discount she wants stuff for FREE all the time. And being that vile and sarcastic to a front line worker is disgusting. It shows her true colours. Sheā€™s a nasty mean piece of work. No one cares about photos of you and your bump, we can only focus on that massive forehead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sure all these ā€œcollabā€ businesses would be interested to see those comments sheā€™s made on that post.

• Heart
Surely her asking for freebies/collabs from businesses who have also been out of work during lockdown is the same as the NHS staff who have "asked" her for discount. She should be paying these companies and supporting the economy not still hounding for freebies and taking advantage of them when they are most likely struggling financially which many businesses are having not been able to work

Reactions: 8
She post the same ad on her project in a village account but didnā€™t put #gift on it. Itā€™s been reported

• Heart
Literally begging for the walls in her house. Tempted to message the company and tell them what a complete beg she is

She post the same ad on her project in a village account but didnā€™t put #gift on it. Itā€™s been reported
How do you report something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.