Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she hasn’t changed her Instagram name the Maria Batey... for someone that doesn’t want to be in the public eye, keeping her nane as Fowler makes her easy to search for.

She is so transparent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh piss off Maria, get your bleeping purse out like the rest of us have to! This is why I unfollowed her, what a bleeping scav!!
I unfollowed her for the same reason. She was gifted expensive kids clothes, it was something like a kids jacket at £400 and it really annoyed me!

Reactions: 2
Her hen weekend was so cringy ...where were all the mates her age that we’ve seen over the years??
She seems to have best friends for a few months then she never mentions them again. She’s quite clearly not an easy person to get on with.

Reactions: 5
Have you also noticed how she makes a big fuss over doing something eg her blog, her house renovation, her makeup tutorials and then just kind of forgets about it and never does it again. Then she’ll say ‘ I’m going to start blogging again’ then just forgets again. I thinks she’s proper lazy

Reactions: 6
She is lazy and it's becoming more and more obvious. They have had that playhouse for so long and she's never finished it. She made up some excuse the other week about it having not stopped raining in derbyshire, which is a load of rubbish it's been so dry. Now she's moaning how long it's taking to paint the playhouse, just bloody get on with it, it's going to take a while, she's using the complete wrong paint anyway. That playhouse was gifted to her and all she does is moan about it. Why do companies gift tings to these people! They do not promote them well, she is making it look like such a hassle, why would anyone want to buy one! It just shows the dis respect for the companies she works with, that they don't deserve a decent advertisement. She's got the playhouse now so stuff the company as she won't need them for anything else.

Reactions: 8
If it’s such a pain to paint just get someone in to do it you tight cow, not like she pays for anything else

She is lazy, the moaning she was doing about that playhouse 🙄 get back to your sofa, pop your daughter on her iPad and have a takeaway- again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching her stories from yesterday. The story about the cake was tit not even funny. Why was she crying laughing

I live in the same village as this parasite and I’m so sick of her being gifted food from local village services I am paying for! This is the 2nd time I have spent my hard earnt cash supporting local businesses for her to be gifted them! Then she fails to declare as a gift! This is my local Indian and i cant understand why on earth George the owner has gifted them a meal! I am supporting my local Indian and paying for my takeaway which before lockdown we went as a family weekly and I have never once seen her there!! She is such a z list begger then she posts recommendations on our village Facebook spotted page recommending failing to say she was gifted this 😡😡😡😡 Don’t get me stated on her trying to set up a food exchange as she doesn’t like waste begging to swap food items but her and her husband trawl the local coops in several villages for #meathaulmonday Content!!!! Absolute chavvy begger!! Common as muck!! Sorry rant over 😝😝
Go and have a word with George and let him know what we all think

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is lazy and it's becoming more and more obvious. They have had that playhouse for so long and she's never finished it. She made up some excuse the other week about it having not stopped raining in derbyshire, which is a load of rubbish it's been so dry. Now she's moaning how long it's taking to paint the playhouse, just bloody get on with it, it's going to take a while, she's using the complete wrong paint anyway. That playhouse was gifted to her and all she does is moan about it. Why do companies gift tings to these people! They do not promote them well, she is making it look like such a hassle, why would anyone want to buy one! It just shows the dis respect for the companies she works with, that they don't deserve a decent advertisement. She's got the playhouse now so stuff the company as she won't need them for anything else.
I can’t understand why it was taking her so long?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.