Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was deleted sharpish. Wonder what she did. Hope she was reported for being a beg

Reactions: 1
That’s what I though. Unusual for her to be quiet especially after boris gave his speech. We usually have to have 25 videos of her opinion on it and how it affects her worse than anyone in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bleeping hell, anyone would think she’s the first person to experience childbirth. Ask a bleeping professional you moron. Instagram is not the place. Attention seeking beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so bleeping boring and how many times does she say like. Hasn’t she got mates to talk to. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Omg her stories are soooooo bloody dramatic. Also how zombied is her child? So much for no iPad/tv 🙄

She talks soooo slowly and repeats herself so much.
Anyone else find it weird she keeps going on about her traumatic birth experience and how she wasn’t awake and couldn’t hold Evie straight away, etc. And she wants this to be the perfect birth ? Feel a bit sorry for the first born

• Haha
She was only saying the other day,because of this mysterious illness of hers, that’s she’s only got up and seen to her twice in the morning since she’s been born. Not that arsed about bonding

• Sad
  • Wow
She will be back begging before we know it!!
Ha ha and here she is tonight!! Are you telling me that after 2 years of renovating their house, they have never heard of anyone who tarmacs drives?! Orrrr is it because they haven’t found anyone who’ll do it for FREE yet . . . 🤔
DF0B5DDE-227E-44E4-BCEA-8B7A34874F71.jpeg

• Haha
Ha ha and here she is tonight!! Are you telling me that after 2 years of renovating their house, they have never heard of anyone who tarmacs drives?! Orrrr is it because they haven’t found anyone who’ll do it for FREE yet . . . 🤔
View attachment 131208
If she trusts no one ☝ why is she asking for recommendations ? Surly she won’t be able to trust them either 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She thinks she’s bloody Mrs hinch (not that it’s a good thing!) but you’re an old ex towie who no one cares about. Why don’t you do what regular people do (like the quite life you so desperately wanted apparently) and get quotes and people to come round with a portfolio. I swear that’s why she does these sad birth stories hoping that one of her female followers falls for it and had the same experience and hopefully with that comes a cheap driveway. Honestly every time she does a sad story an hour later she’s on a beg 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
a few dats ago She spoke about people messaging her saying a planned section is better than an emergency one... now she’s yapping on about it again. Deja vu... boring.
Just wait and see what the docs say Maria and stop talking about it!! Zzzzzz

wish she’d wear something other than a baggy hoodie. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a t-shirt!

• Haha
a few dats ago She spoke about people messaging her saying a planned section is better than an emergency one... now she’s yapping on about it again. Deja vu... boring.
Just wait and see what the docs say Maria and stop talking about it!! Zzzzzz

wish she’d wear something other than a baggy hoodie. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a t-shirt!
Is she maybe secretly wishing that some private hospital sees her posts and gives her an all expense paid stay for her baby’s delivery 🤷‍♀️ Nothing would put it past her 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.