Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria’s pushing the octopus link again. Must be struggling to pay the leccy bill so she needs all those £50 referrals 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh great!! Here we go again. Why do people fall for it tho. Why should we fund their bloody lifestyle!!

• Heart
I’ve woken up to thirteen messages about octopus energy today.... really Maria?! 😂 she’s a terrible actress

‘just my referral code.’ Then she proceeds to say she’ll get £50 on her account when people use it.
okay babe, i’ll pay your energy bill for ya. What a cheapskate!! They must be hard up!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There must be another Octopus car competition on for her to try and win like before!!

Using her referrals to reimburse the money she spends on bleeping takeaways all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way she paid for that last takeaway, the Greek food ?! She had posted about them being open a few days before - was defo a beg for a free meal !! She will literately beg anything. Sorry #collab 🙄

Reactions: 3
FFS yet another ad today, this time for Muscle Meat! But whatever happened to your freezer full of reduced Co-op bargain meat Maria? 🤔 Is it not as tempting now you’ve got freebies?!
B1824A60-91CF-40D8-BAEE-0F6649BD5C00.jpeg

Also does anyone feel a bit sorry for kelvin? He seems like a really nice bloke but I noticed just before their wedding he got a hair transplant and had invisiline braces. It’s almost like she’s trying to make her perfect husband!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also does anyone feel a bit sorry for kelvin? He seems like a really nice bloke but I noticed just before their wedding he got a hair transplant and had invisiline braces. It’s almost like she’s trying to make her perfect husband!
I do think he seems like a decent bloke. I bet he will get sick of her before long- all she seems to do is sit around moaning . She doesn’t work, plays at doing make up and brows and is constantly whining / on the beg... Pre lockdown she would take her daughter to nursery then go home to do nothing 😖

I don’t feel sorry for him at all. You’d only have to be with her for five minutes to realise what she’s about. I do think she’s trying to mould him though ,but to be fair we all do that a bit 😂

This is really making me angry now - why is she getting gifted so much free food, why couldn’t these companies gift to a far more deserving person? Or if she was a decent human being she could even promote them but ask to gift to one of her local followers! But then that wouldn’t be of any benefit to her would it 🙄 I bet she tells all these companies that she’s a really big name around Derby, and that’s why they should choose her for a gift, sorry collab!!
9A2ADB9B-48CA-4F0C-ADD4-8E3D6CBFEFD1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is really making me angry now - why is she getting gifted so much free food, why couldn’t these companies gift to a far more deserving person? Or if she was a decent human being she could even promote them but ask to gift to one of her local followers! But then that wouldn’t be of any benefit to her would it 🙄 I bet she tells all these companies that she’s a really big name around Derby, and that’s why they should choose her for a gift, sorry collab!!
View attachment 119373
Oh this really pisses me off when there are families out there right now who will be struggling to feed their kids! Also the company could bloody gift it to nhs workers instead, you know someone who really deserves it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s just posted yet another ad on her grid now - a massive gifted rug for her living room! Am actually disgusted at her lack of thought and compassion for everything going on right now, she is so desperate for freebies and that is clearly all she cares about. You wouldn’t think the virus even existed, looking at her feed/stories!

I do think he seems like a decent bloke. I bet he will get sick of her before long- all she seems to do is sit around moaning . She doesn’t work, plays at doing make up and brows and is constantly whining / on the beg... Pre lockdown she would take her daughter to nursery then go home to do nothing 😖
She owns forces face her own business and is a make up art rise and tattoo artist

• Haha
You know you can see how much her business made just by googling. She’s not even getting minimum wage 😂

• Haha
What does her fella actually do. I know he did BMX riding but what does he do full time now?
I bet she depends her days sending beggy emails to every business in derby. It’s not an add Maria, you’ve been GIFTED it

What does her fella actually do. I know he did BMX riding but what does he do full time now?
I bet she depends her days sending beggy emails to every business in derby. It’s not an add Maria, you’ve been GIFTED it
Not a clue what he does now, she’s been asked the question a few times on Q&A sessions but is always a bit vague.
And yeah, you can just imagine the beggy emails can’t you - telling them what a big important reality influencer she is, and how they should definitely gift her XYZ as she has such a following!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.