Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like she’s invented the wheel anytime she does anything. She makes out she’s an EXPERT in everything. He’s the bmx/ bike person. She’s just bloody done the filming but is like ‘ we’ve help hundreds of kids learn to ride their bikes’. Hundreds? Really??

Reactions: 3
Why does she act like she’s invented the wheel anytime she does anything. She makes out she’s an EXPERT in everything. He’s the bmx/ bike person. She’s just bloody done the filming but is like ‘ we’ve help hundreds of kids learn to ride their bikes’. Hundreds? Really??
How did anyone ever manage 😂
She’s such an idiot!

Reactions: 2
I know. It’s like what ever she does she’s an expert in it. She goes on about how they are bringing Evie up like all us other parents are tit because they have an iPad. Come back love when you’ve got 3 kids a full time job!

i thought her poor dog was poorly, yet Evie is tormenting him and she sits laughing. The kids a brat like her mum

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yep and she’s begging for a dog wheelchair now. Just do what most people do and look it up. Research it, THEN bleeping BUY ONE!! Asking for recommendations all the time, it pisses me off!!

Reactions: 5
I know. It’s like what ever she does she’s an expert in it. She goes on about how they are bringing Evie up like all us other parents are tit because they have an iPad. Come back love when you’ve got 3 kids a full time job!
The kid is always watching telly when she’s eating though. How is that different to an iPad?

Reactions: 9
Yep and she’s begging for a dog wheelchair now. Just do what most people do and look it up. Research it, THEN bleeping BUY ONE!! Asking for recommendations all the time, it pisses me off!!
The vets would have recommended her one! I'd rather go off their recommendation but oh no that would mean she has to put her hand in her own pocket! She really has no shame and just wait for all the hints for baby stuff!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just do not understand why she keeps getting gifted so much stuff?! Sorry, I should say they’re “collars” 🙄 She isn’t famous, she never really was, she isn’t that well known as an influencer, she just isn’t relevant?! It’s bizarre - must just be that she has no shame in begging abilities!

Reactions: 5
Exactly! But she’s a much better parent tho!
By the way that was sarcastic 🤣
I agree she never really was famous and apparently doesn’t want to be in the public eye at all! She was with a real bad lad before her husband I’m sure he was called James Morgan?

Sorry I know this is off topic, but does anyone know what happened to the lee Sherrington thread ?? I was on it yesterday but it seems to have vanished 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.