Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy is at it again . . . for the love of god Maria give it a REST!! If anyone hasn’t heard of it, The Ordinary is a skincare brand that has been gifting a few influencers recently, including I think Mrs Hinch! So she knows damn well there’ll likely be a selection of freebies winging their way soon now 🙄
Does this woman pay for anything?!?!

87CB4C2E-C915-4825-9C35-C1B0247A8348.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
And it’s actually cheap! 😂
Omg it’s soooooo cheap! And if you go on look fantastic it describes each and every product!! Ffs just do some research, it’s not like you haven’t got the time!! She’s such a moron, and whoever said it about the hairline 🤣🙌🏻 Your right it looks ridiculous! Along with the teeth!!!

Reactions: 6
Raahhhhh yet another “collab” - NO Maria it’s an ADDDDDDDDDDVERTTTTTT!!!! Collab is not even a proper word!!
56B1A6D3-0FE3-4243-A0AD-2C44FB047C9B.jpeg

She thinks it makes her look less of a beg if she says collab. Made me laugh when she said it’s been raining in Derbyshire since September. Errr I live here and it hasn’t. She’s a lazy sod

Reactions: 7
She thinks it makes her look less of a beg if she says collab. Made me laugh when she said it’s been raining in Derbyshire since September. Errr I live here and it hasn’t. She’s a lazy sod
I know, I thought that too - I only live in Nottingham so we’ve had similar weather too and in fact it’s been a really decent winter compared to previous years! 🤣

What do we reckon the surprise is at 5pm? Gender reveal? 100% has to be a boy after Kelvin’s reaction the other week

Reactions: 3
At least a girl will be cheaper for her 😂
I thought that at first (as I have 3 girls myself!) but then I thought, no she’s still bound to milk this for all it’s worth in new ‘collabs’ and gifts! I mean why re-use when you can be given more for free hey!

Reactions: 1
I thought that at first (as I have 3 girls myself!) but then I thought, no she’s still bound to milk this for all it’s worth in new ‘collabs’ and gifts! I mean why re-use when you can be given more for free hey!
Yeah she will still milk it. I can see the “so we got rid of our pram because *insert some tit excuse* so can anyone recommend one” story coming soon!! 😖😖

Reactions: 5
Ugh. I do think if she was that bothered she would make her Instagram private
Yep - what’s that old saying, “the lady doth protest too much” Anyone would think she’s actually teasing the papers to print about her 🙄 but of course I’m sure she’d never want that!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s got to have sold that story surely?! They don’t post about her for a while (at her request apparently) and now they’re posting about this? It’s in a load of other papers too if you google her name.

She’ll be telling them when she’s about to leave the hospital when she has had the baby...just like with her first.

Reactions: 5
Definitely she’s full of tit. She thinks she’s some kind of veteran tv star but she’s really just an old slapped with a very bad hairline 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.